Wednesday Wishes, anyone?

iVillage Member
Wednesday Wishes, anyone?
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 10:10am
It's my oldest sister's birthday, so I'm hoping she has a great day! I've already written myself a note so I remember to call her after work tonight.

What else do I wish? Ah yes, it would be nice if the creative "juices" were flowing - I haven't done anything new on my stories for a week or so. I've managed to work on formatting of an HTML file of one piece (so it's easier to switch between Linux and Windows with said story), but I don't count that on the creativity scale!

Other than that, I hope that I don't feel like being lazy for quite some time; I'm afraid if I'm not doing something useful with my time, I'll think too much about how many days there are left till hubby's back. Two down...

I should get to my spring cleaning! I bought a hand vacuum last night, since I keep noticing all the dust and junk in the corners of our living room, and I'm anxious to use it some more (I tested it a bit after I got it home). We shoulda looked for one of these three years ago!! (It was only $40, soooo much less than a regular-sized vacuum.)

Have a great day, gals! I'll probably check in before bedtime!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 2:36pm
My Wednesday Wish is that it wouldn't get hot in Phoenix for at least another month! It is a big wish that I have. I am enjoying the warm but not hot weather sooo much. I don't think I can take that summer heat just yet.

I'm also wishing that I would be able to be healthy with all of the medications that I'm beginning to take for our treatment.

I wish that I had a good book to read. I'm reading the Proposal by Lori Wick, but I made the mistake of reading books 2 and 3 first. Hope I still like it.

That's my wishes for today.

Plus I wish you all have a great Wednesday!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 10:02pm
What series does that Lori Wick book belong to? Just curious, though I didn't totally enjoy the last book of hers that I read - too shallow, I thought.

I'm not great with hot weather either - I like warm best!

Thinking of you and wishing you good health,

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 2:46pm
It's the English Garden Series. I would definitely read them in order of 1,2,3. It's confusing if you start in book 2. Way too many characters.

Stacey