Find a Conversation
|Fri, 05-02-2003 - 11:08am|
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What do you like on your hot dogs? (If you like 'em, that is.)
4. Any plans for the weekend?
5. When is your birthday? (I need to be reminded again, so I can write them down and make your day special when it comes!)
1. Since I work from 4 to 10, I'm having a bigger meal for lunch (and will take hot dogs for my break at work). I have pork chops and a potato in the oven right now. Yum yum. (I love Shake n Bake!) I'm not sure what I'll add for veggies.
2. I have three sisters - two older, one younger. No brothers.
3. I put mayo, mustard, relish and ketchup on the bun. Then I add cheese as well! And when I make chili, we usually take some of the leftovers for chili dogs - then it's mayo, cheese and chili.
4. I work Saturday, but if there's anything interesting on TV that night I'll be watching. Or putting in a movie... On Sunday, I want to go to both the morning and evening services at church, which I rarely do. If I have nothing pressing to do in the afternoon, I'll watch "Pride & Prejudice."
5. You'll probably catch me counting down, as I tend to do, to June 11th. That's my day, and I've already requested time off 'cause it's my 25th birthday!! Not sure exactly what I will plan for such a milestone, but I like to celebrate each year as if it's a big number. (And since I love birthdays so much, hubby said I could adopt a second one - the due date my mum was given so many years ago for me: June 4th.)