Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 11:08am
1. What's for lunch today?

2. How many siblings do you have?

3. What do you like on your hot dogs? (If you like 'em, that is.)

4. Any plans for the weekend?

5. When is your birthday? (I need to be reminded again, so I can write them down and make your day special when it comes!)

Becca's answers:

1. Since I work from 4 to 10, I'm having a bigger meal for lunch (and will take hot dogs for my break at work). I have pork chops and a potato in the oven right now. Yum yum. (I love Shake n Bake!) I'm not sure what I'll add for veggies.

2. I have three sisters - two older, one younger. No brothers.

3. I put mayo, mustard, relish and ketchup on the bun. Then I add cheese as well! And when I make chili, we usually take some of the leftovers for chili dogs - then it's mayo, cheese and chili.

4. I work Saturday, but if there's anything interesting on TV that night I'll be watching. Or putting in a movie... On Sunday, I want to go to both the morning and evening services at church, which I rarely do. If I have nothing pressing to do in the afternoon, I'll watch "Pride & Prejudice."

5. You'll probably catch me counting down, as I tend to do, to June 11th. That's my day, and I've already requested time off 'cause it's my 25th birthday!! Not sure exactly what I will plan for such a milestone, but I like to celebrate each year as if it's a big number. (And since I love birthdays so much, hubby said I could adopt a second one - the due date my mum was given so many years ago for me: June 4th.)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 4:06pm
How fun to answer these!:)

1: I was helping at a friend's garage sale so we ordered Pizza Hut. I had my own personal pan - veggie supreme + ham

2: I have one younger brother

3: Mustard and lots of it!!!!!!!

4: Taking our kids to the park tonight, Saturday I have to help clean up the garage sale and we have our once a month Saturday evening worship, Sunday morning is church and Sunday evening is Bible Study.

5: October 16, I turned 25 and did not like it! :)

My favorite question was the hotdog one! I like those obscure wierd fact kind of questions! :) Thanks!

\Ange
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 9:47pm
Count on me to come up with the odd questions! ;) I basically just ask what I'm thinking about or doing...

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2003 - 10:43pm
1. What's for lunch today? Today I had leftover pizza and some soup.

2. How many siblings do you have? I have 1 brother, 2 brothers in law and 2 sisters in law

3. What do you like on your hot dogs? (If you like 'em, that is.) I like ketchup and a little bit of mustard and relish. I've never heard of mayo on a hot dog Becca!

4. Any plans for the weekend? We've got to work tomorrow, but I think that we will just hang at home, DH is feeling a bit crummy. Allergies and runny nose.

5. When is your birthday? (I need to be reminded again, so I can write them down and make your day special when it comes!) My birthday is in 22 days! May 27th.

Looking forward to hearing lots of answers on this one!

Stacey