Good Morning Weekenders

iVillage Member
Good Morning Weekenders
Sat, 05-03-2003 - 11:11am
Grab your favorite morning beverage and pull up a chair. What's in your plans for today and how's it going in general?

I'm sitting here at the office, just had to cancel our patients, because DH is ill. For the 1st time in 4 years! He's got himself a cold. Anyway. My beverage of choice is a caramel macchiato decaf and my plans are to pamper my DH all day! Then later this afternoon I'm visiting a friend's daughter who's going to prom! How fun.

NOt much else going on here.

Hope you all are having a great day!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-03-2003 - 11:20am
I'm getting ready for work, and have already had some hot chocolate this morning. (I woke up early, then took a nap after a while and woke up chilled to the bone.) When I make supper after work, I think I'll have some iced tea with it.

I plan to watch "Ed," if it's not a rerun, and get something accomplished tonight since I didn't do much last night. If I don't feel like writing, maybe I'll organise the CD-ROMs that are sitting in haphazard piles on the bottom of my bookshelf. (I moved it across the room and am trying a different way of displaying my movies and music - that leaves the third shelf emptier than before!) I could also continue a letter to my mum...

One of the ladies from church called this morning to check on me and it sounds like she also wants to get together next week. I'll have to remember to write my schedule out nicely so that she can co-ordinate a time for a few of us to have lunch or something!

Talk to you later!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 8:42am
Here it is Sunday morning already, so the weekend is half over!

Saturday was my usual - spent the morning getting the girls to and from their dance classes, a load or two of laundry, grocery shopping. I admit I vegetated in front of the TV last night instead of getting anything else done, though.

Today I am working - covering for one of my staff who wanted the day off for a NASCAR race! Tonight is our AWANA closing program, so that is done until the fall. Now it's time to look through the VBS materials I got last week!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend!

K.

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-04-2003 - 4:42pm
It is now Sunday. After church I mowed the lawn. Now I am relaxing. About to finish reading Late Bloomer by Fern Michaels. I have enjoyed this book. Some of you may enjoy it as well.

Have a great day!

Carrie

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 2:56pm
Carrie, would you tell us a bit about "Late Bloomer" I'm not familiar with Fern Michaels, is she a christian writer?

I'd love to hear more about the book.

Stace