It's Monday again!

iVillage Member
It's Monday again!
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 10:39am
How was your weekend? Did you have a relaxing Sunday? How was church?

Looking to the week ahead, what are your goals? Anything you'd like us to pray about?

And for anyone who watches "Alias" (I caught up this morning since I was out last night), can you believe it? I'm going to need all summer to get over the shock!!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 10:44am
My weekend was good, and Sunday was great. I explored a park that's new to me, and was snagged after evening service to have some fun with the young adults. We played Tri-Bond and had a blast!

There was no communion service last night, but I'm glad I was there to hear a guest speaker named Glen Weeks. He had interesting stories to illustrate his points, so I think they'll stick with me longer.

I plan to get more spring cleaning done this week, and hope to get back into my writing with enthusiasm (it's been lacking for a few days). Also want to get outside for exercise on the days with good weather!

Hoping everyone has a great Monday,

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-05-2003 - 2:49pm
How was your weekend? Did you have a relaxing Sunday? How was church? My weekend was very restful. DH and I were both laying fairly low since he was sick. We watched like 4 movies. K-19 The Widow maker was the most confounding of all. I can see why it didn't do well at the box office. The other movies were, Crouching Tiger and My left foot. Which was a great movie. We also rented Spy Kids but didn't watch it yet.

Looking to the week ahead, what are your goals? Anything you'd like us to pray about? My goals for the week are to not get freaked out by the decrease here at the office. We are no where near meeting our goal for 3 of the days this week. I would like to stay strong and not let it get to me, but it's very hard. Please pray for my faith to be strong.

And for anyone who watches "Alias" (I caught up this morning since I was out last night), can you believe it? I'm going to need all summer to get over the shock!!

I can't believe the end of Alias! What's that about??? What happened!! She's been missing for 2 years??!! I was glad that she kicked that girls butt though. I guess you can't have a happy couple on a show like that. It kills the ratings. What did anyone else think?

Stacey