Thursday Thanks

iVillage Member
Thursday Thanks
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 11:30am
Let's do a couple of different thank yous today.

Name something that you are thankful for about your family.

Name something that you are thankful for from God.

Name something that you are thankful for learning about yourself.

and any other things that you can think of today.

I'm thankful for my husband. He is such a blessing to me. I know that I am always wishing to be a mommy and have a family, but I also know that God chose the perfect mate for me. I'm so thankful for my loving husband.

I'm thankful for God's mercy. Sometimes I feel like I just continually mess up the lessons that I've learned from Him. But His grace is sufficient. He doesn't let me feel condemnation, just wanting to do better and learn faster about how to live God's plan for my life.

I'm learning about myself that I rely too much on friends. I need to take my tears, joys or frustration to God first and then on to my friends if I need to. I need to be working on my relationship with Him to make me stronger.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 12:30pm
I'm thankful that I have a big family - Dad has four bros and four sisters, while Mum has two sisters (and a brother I've probably only met when I was a baby), and then there are my three siblings... There's no shortage of people to talk to, when I'm not being lazy!! (And I didn't even get to all my cousins and my two living grandparents...)

I'm thankful that God has blessed me with caring friends.

I'm glad that I've learned that I have talents/idiosyncrasies that are useful to others. For example, when hubby gets bored with tedious tasks in a programming project, I can step in and do the job eagerly because I apparently "thrive on tedium"!

Becca :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 12:43pm
Oops, that was me without my CL hat. I looked mighty different, didn't I? ;) (If you ever go on the Creative Christian Writing or Romance Writing boards, that's how you'll see me.)

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com