Manic Monday Musings

iVillage Member
Manic Monday Musings
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 2:11pm
What's going on in your world this week? Anything fun on the calendar? Are you having a productive May? When are the kids getting out of school? Any prayer requests? Share what's happening with you this week and we'll get together to get thru it!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 3:58pm
I am going to the dentist tomorrow and thought of you Stacey! I cracked my tooth and am going to have them look at it. I go on vacation at the end of the month to visit my family that lives in Northern California. It's almost been a year since my last vacation so I am really looking forward to it!

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 4:08pm
Hopefully some of the busy-ness has slowed down for us for a week or two until we really need to start packing in earnest. Today it was cold and rainy - a good day to take a nap, so I did. My four year old didn't like it at first and kept coming in to bother me and try to get me up. He soon gave in and came to bed too. Now he is the only one left asleep since my littlest one woke up.

Nothing else major going on. I am debating about going to MOPS tomorrow. I think not, since I would like to just relax a bit at home. We have no move in date yet but hopefully the end of the month or early June. This week, I want to focus on some priorities first.

That is all for me, Cynthia

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 4:52pm
Oh Ruth! I sure hope you get some good attention there at your dentist. It doesn't sound like you are nervous and that's good. Hope your dentist is nice and can fix you up in no time flat.

Good luck. I'm also very excited to hear about your vacation. I know you'll have a great time.

Stace

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-12-2003 - 9:26pm
What's going on in your world this week? **Work, work, work. I intend to take my day off on Tuesday (last week I gave it up) and make myself get back to writing. Either that, or just relax like one's supposed to do with a day off! ;)

Anything fun on the calendar? **Church Sports Day next Monday. That's all I know so far for May.

Are you having a productive May? **Work-wise: Yes. Writing: Big fat no. Spring Cleaning: So-so.

Any prayer requests? **Same as before (going solo since hubby's summer job is in our hometown; plus my oldest sis's husband is in rehab) plus the writing thing. I want to find it enjoyable, not something to put off until I absolutely hate myself for doing so; I believe my lack of ambition results from being alone. (Does that mean hubby motivates me?)

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-13-2003 - 8:56am
My oldest dd is having a birthday tomorrow! I can't believe my baby is turning 6! I'm taking my two other kids to her school at lunch for cake, after school I'm going to take them bowling, and after supper we will have ice cream cake for the family and open presents. Fun, Fun!

Other than that, same old boring life!

Sandra