Thursday Thanks ******

iVillage Member
Thursday Thanks ******
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 1:38pm
Today is Thursday and let's be thankful. For most of us it means only one more day of work week madness. I'm thankful that today I have only a few more hours and then I'm off til Saturday. This week has been filled with doctor's appointments, blood work and scans but so far I'm feeling fairly fine.

I'm thankful for great books this week that keep my mind off all the stresses of my life. I'm thankful for friends on this web page to keep up with me.

What are you thankful for?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 2:54pm
I'm thankful that even amidst all the chaos of my life (and there's a lot lately!), my kids love me! On Mother's day they told me I'm the best mommy in the whole wide world, and the best mommy they ever had! Gotta be thankful for that!

Sandra

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 6:23pm
I'm very thankful that I got the dental work done. A crown w/no root canal. I wasn't sure how I was going to pay for it since I don't have insurance but I kept casting that care on to God whenever I was tempted to get worried and as usual, He had provision planned for me. It's all paid for, debt free! Isn't He so good?

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 8:47pm
I'm thankful for books and music, but also that I will have either two or three days off in a row this weekend - usually only get one. Monday is a holiday in Canada, and I'm not scheduled the next day, though I might pick up an extra shift. (I don't want to, though: I'm looking forward to that time to relax!!)

I'm watching "Friends" right now, so I'm also thankful for that! ;)

Hubby and I are working out the details of what bank will efficiently allow me to use his summer paycheques for things like fixing our truck - for which I will definitely be grateful!

Off to catch up on today's posts...

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com