Monday Mood!

iVillage Member
Monday Mood!
Mon, 05-19-2003 - 3:38pm
What's your mood today? What can decide your mood for you? Do you think that you are in "control" of your moods the way that you should be? Are you a moody person?

What's your moood like today?

Stacey

Who's in a good mood despite all that's going on in my life and despite the slowness of the office. I'll ask for a prayer request for increased business at our office. We are down over 50% from normal. This can't continue for long. Please lift our office up. I think that ususally I'm in a fairly good mood. I do have a bit of a moody personality when it's that time of month. I can have a temper, but it's rare. I try to pray first thing in the am to have a good attitude each day.

Thanks.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2003 - 5:43pm
What's your mood today? **Pretty good, since I had a fun afternoon of chatting with people from church. My only worry is about the sunburn I developed, since we were outdoors (and not always in the shade) for more than four hours. (And I've never really burned before...)

What can decide your mood for you? **Many different things contribute. Sometimes weather, or the music I'm listening to - definitely affected by other people's moods.

Do you think that you are in "control" of your moods the way that you should be? **No.

Are you a moody person? **Yep! That isn't necessarily a bad thing, though; it's when I spend more time in a bad mood, or get irritated easily, that I'd worry.

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 10:27am
Well, it's Tuesday and I'm going to try and get back in the swing of things since I've been out of the loop for awhile.....

What's your mood today? My mood is pretty uplifted actually! It's a short week for me as I'm taking Friday off for the Memorial Day weekend. I also feel fairly relieved as many of my projects at work are finished (or off my desk anyway) and I have a little breathing room until the next round of stuff....

What can decide your mood for you? If I only I could figure that out! I sense that much of it is hormonal, but my mood can also be determined by how much (and how little) time I have spent with God. It can also be determined by my bank account or my husband!

Do you think that you are in "control" of your moods the way that you should be? Not really - but I do think I am beginning to see a pattern and determine what the triggers are. Maybe I can "gain perspective" on my moods and be able to do a better job of keeping them in check in the future (that's a BIG maybe).

Are you a moody person? Not really - I think I'm pretty even keel (at least on the outside to others) and when I'm not acting even keel then it's becuase I'm scared of something.

Hope all is well with everyone...it feels good to be back visiting.

:)kerry

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 3:25pm
What's your mood today?

Joyful. It’s slow today at work and I’m getting a lot done. My niece and I have been “talking” all day via e-mail and it’s been fun chatting with her. Speaking of moods, I told her that I was working at “enjoying things on purpose” because if I have to do it anyway, what’s the point of not enjoying it? She replied with “That's a good idea. I think I'll enjoy cleaning out the pool tonight on purpose. Maybe if I have time, I'll also enjoy cleaning the bathrooms - on purpose. Actually, I think that's too much joy for one evening. I'll save the bathrooms for tomorrow.” I laughed out loud!

What can decide your mood for you?

My mouth, my mind and where I let both wander off to!

Do you think that you are in "control" of your moods the way that you should be? Are you a moody person?

If I don’t watch it, I can be moody... that’s why I work so hard at keeping my joy. I still get surprised when people tell me I’m always happy. I remember when it wasn’t that way!

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 3:58pm
Your niece has a great sense of humour!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com