Wednesday WWW's!!

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's!!
Wed, 05-21-2003 - 5:22pm
What are the Wednesday WWW's? They are Wishes, Woes, and Wows! Tell us yours this week. Here are mine...

Wishes: I hope Clay Aiken wins American Idol 2. I like Ruben, but my vote goes to the singer who wows me more often! I also wish for ambition and energy tonight as I try to finish a short story!

Woes: I miss hubby. I also feel bad for him 'cause it sounds like the rules at his parents' house are exactly the same as when he was a teen. I hate to be so blunt, but the baby has grown up and needs a little leeway!

Wows: I think I got the sleep I needed last night - it's been difficult to doze off lately. Now if I hadn't dreamed about being extremely late to work, it would have been perfect!

Have a great rest of the day!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-22-2003 - 11:49am
I am just grateful that I am getting a 4-day weekend!!! Yipppeeee...

That should settle all my wishes, woes and other w's.......

God Bless!

:)kerry

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-22-2003 - 12:05pm
Becca I am soo nosy. If you don't mind sharing... what sort of rules? Aren't your in-laws realizing that their son is gone and married and shouldn't have too many "rules". I can't think of what your DH would want to do that would be against anyone's "rules". He's so conservative from what I understand?

If you do mind sharing... just don't. You peaked my curiosity.

Stace

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-22-2003 - 10:48pm
When I wrote that, I was thinking of the phone calls being 10 - 15 mins only. (He helped me with computer questions a couple nights ago, and that took quite a while. I didn't know about the rule till he'd broken it; I assumed it died when he moved out.) And I get the impression that once again, he does whatever they ask him to do, no matter whether he's tired or had his own plans; because he lives there again, he's at their beck and call.

However - and this is a big point - he's not paying rent or anything else. They *are* doing a lot for him in that way. It's not that they don't love him; I think they're just so used to treating him in a certain method, and it'll take a lot for them to see things are very different.

Hubby is concerned about his mum's health, and the fact that she's saying nothing - he overheard a phone conversation or two. Naturally, this makes me concerned, so I want to pray for my in-laws even when I don't get them!

Thanks for letting me vent and then get perspective! Can't wait till he's back!

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com