Monday Madness

iVillage Member
Monday Madness
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 12:21pm
Well, today is already turning out to be an exciting one for me. Our office is down so much and I want to be discouraged and down, yet the phone keeps ringing off the hook! Hopefully we are turning a corner here. I know that you all would continue to pray for this situation for us. I'm in waiting mode for results of my treatment from last week. I guess I need lots of prayer today!

What's goin' on in your world?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 7:14pm
My Tuesday has been all right. I had the sniffles and was tired at work (same as yesterday's shift), so I don't feel in tip-top shape. I went for a walk after supper and I think that helped quite a bit, but I still might feel like curling up on the couch or in my comfy chair instead of sitting at the comp.

I hope I'll be up to going to a prayer meeting tomorrow night. Otherwise, I'm just looking forward to a full day off on Friday!

See you soon!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-27-2003 - 9:44pm
I've had a couple of rough days. Sunday night I got a backache, which has just gotten worse. The doctor gave me muscle relaxers but they don't help much, neither does Tylenol or Motrin or heat. I have an x-ray on Friday. I have no idea how I hurt it, and it's quite painful. I can't get comfortable, can't stay in one place very long.

That's my madness.

Sandra

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 12:41pm
Sandra- Here's hoping that your back is on the mend right away. I hope that you'll be feeling 100% better by the time you read this post. Prayers are on the way to you!

Stacey