Find a Conversation
|Fri, 05-30-2003 - 7:20pm|
1. Do you like music from the 80's?
2. Where do you usually sit when you attend church? (Beside anyone specific? Front, middle, back? Or is it random?)
3. What book(s) are you reading?
4. Who is your hero?
5. Which book of the Bible is your favourite?
1. Love it! The easy rock station has a show on at the moment called "The Amazing Eighties." (Goes well with my just viewing "Ferris Bueller's Day Off.")
2. I used to sit in the middle or back of the church, but now I sit up front - because my friend Nancy likes to be where she isn't distracted during the sermon! (Nice to know that even older people who've gone to church for years can still get sidetracked as much as moi!)
3. I'm reading "Affair" by Amanda Quick, and "The Hunt For Red October" by Tom Clancy.
4. I've been motivated by a few people in my life, and a woman named Mary was the one I knew the best. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in heaven, though she might be surprised at how she influenced me (since I didn't always realise at the time that she had good points - after she died, I certainly wised up).
5. I love the Psalms - there's honesty, praise, anguish, more praise, more honesty, praise again... Just so much to learn from!