Wednesday WWW's

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 11:36am
Hi ladies! What are your W's for today....

Any Woes?

Any Wishes?

Any Wonderings?

share them with us today.

S

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 2:34pm
hey there!

I am having a good Wednesday - just ate a grilled cheese sandwich with french fries and a salad and it was so good!

Here are my responses:

Any Woes?

Oh woe is me that I am such a worrywort! Once I get through my trip this weekend and I am back safely at home on Sunday night - I will be so much better off!

Any Wishes?

I wish that stacey would get good news today!

Any Wonderings?

I am wondering - how it can possibly be 64 degrees here when normally it's in the 90's! I am thankful for the cool temps and the large amounts of rain though - it's making for a really green summer and my flowers are eating up all the mild temperatures.....

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 3:25pm
My WWW's: My WOE is that I'm so tired I don't know how I'll make it til the kids are in bed. So my WISH is that tonight will be easy getting them to settle down and sleep. Which makes me WONDER what is wrong with them anyway that bedtime has been such a battle lately.

Sandra

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 8:30pm
All my wishes today are for Stacey!!!

My wonderings have to do with the weather. When is it going to start being warm and sunny??? Another 55 degree, rainy day here in New England.

My woes....lets see....all the paperwork I still have to finish before the end of school next week!!

Have a great night ladies!

Leslie

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 11:30pm
Woes: Tired of the dirt and chaos that result from the renovations at work; sick of the job this week, too.

Wishes: Good news for Stacey, and energy for me to make it to my next day off (Friday).

Wondering: How am I going to make it to September 2nd? Will I be able to sleep properly until that day?

Speaking of sleep, I should attempt to maintain a regular bedtime, so I'll be off now. Not that I will fall asleep for a while yet...

Becca (still smiling despite the sleep issues) :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 1:10pm
Sandra your message cracked me up! Hope the kids went to sleep well for you and you had a restful night as well.

Stace

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 3:13pm
nope, that didn't happen! Hope was up at 3am wanting my full attention. The best I can get out of her is that she is scared of bugs! I think she's having dreams of them. Tonight dh is away so if she comes in my bed again, at least I'll have some room!

Sandra