Thursday Thrill

iVillage Member
Thursday Thrill
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 12:59pm
Well, I've got some thrilling news. I'm pregnant!!!!!!! After what seems like a lifetime of longing.. I got the good news yesterday. I'm very early, so I would covet your prayers but I feel that this new life is a gift straight from God and I know He'll take care of all of my needs.

What about you? Are there any thrills in your future or today?

Let's hear about it.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 1:57pm
Yipee!! I am so happy for you. My biggest thrill right now if for friends of ours who are going through the final adoption of their daughter Tomorrow.

Prayers for a great pregnancy (and no morning sickness! I did not have any with mine lucky I guess hm maybe its because I only had boys)

Charity

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 3:18pm
I'm thrilled for you! I will pray for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and the little babe. I've been praying to God for a miracle in my life, and it sounds like this is a miracle in yours!

Can't think of any thrills of my own right now, though.

Sandra

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 9:46pm
Doing a big happy dance! (Also glad I can finally log in to iVillage...) We'll be praying for your health and happiness - I promise.

Counting down the time till the first baby photos are posted online. ;)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2003 - 9:14am
Stacey, words can't desribe how happy I am for you! My prayers will be with you and your little one.

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-09-2003 - 11:20am
YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!! THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!

Stacey, I am so thrilled for you and your husband! You and the baby will be in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy....

:)ker

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 10:21am
Congrats Stacey! That is so exciting! When is your due date?

I didn't mean to wait so long to congratulate you but now that I did, I hope I won't be stealing your thunder when I say that I am preggo too! I just found out this morning and it was kind of a surprise! DH and I talked about trying but since we were moving this month we did not try real hard, just did nothing to prevent it. I know you had to go through a lot more to get pregnant so I know how precious your little one will be to you. I often feel guilty about how easily I get pregnant, I have a friend who has been trying for her second one for 2 years or more now. It will be hard to tell her that I'm having my third.

Anyway if you can forgive me for moving in on your territory, I think it will be fun to be pregnant together. I wish you all the best with the pregnancy and hope you will not be too sick and have no major problems!

Cynthia

P.S. Regarding my PMS post yesterday - now I know why the PMS emotions seemed so bad. Really they were preggo emotions which for me can sometimes be even worse!

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 1:32pm
Oh Cynthia! How wonderful! Of course nothing could steal my joy right now! I'm thrilled that you've shared it with us. I would love to exchange e-mails with you. You can also get my e-mail on my profile information. Maybe we can be pregnancy buddies. I'm alreading reading What to Expect when your expecting.I bet you don't have to since this is #3 for you.

It might be hard to tell your friend, but my advice would be to do that over the phone or in private. Sometimes emotions run high with that sort of information. I know I was always happy for others but sometimes it brought out my emotional side and I would be glad if a friend told me in private rather than a public setting.

Congrats again!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 3:27pm
Hey Stacey, I forgot to say in my e-mail - thanks for the advice. You are right about telling my friend in private. Last time I tried to wait to tell her and someone who was already not too high on my list (a family member) spread the news first so my friend found out from someone else. I was not happy at all that my relation did not care about my privacy, so this time I plan to be more careful, and also maybe tell people a little sooner. The last two times I waited until 12 weeks or so because I don't like people fussing over me. Hopefully this time since it is my third there will be less fussing anyway. Of course the kind of fussing like "can I get you a cup of tea, honey." Now that I don't mind. ;-)

Well, enough rambling, I better get going. I am hungry already. Cynthia

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 11:07pm
Yay!! Now I can look forward to two cute babies! Yes, I'm a baby person. Only a couple years more till it's my turn... You'll be on my list of online friends who can give me pregnancy and baby advice when my time comes!

Becca :) :) :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 11:51pm
Congratulations Stacey

Pages