Wednesday W's to think about

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's to think about
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 10:57am
Well, I'll try to think of some different WWW's today.

Where were you last weekend? and What were you doing?

What book are you reading today and What is your grade for said book?

When was the last time you ate ice cream?

Why do you think that people hate going to the dentist so much, but will get tatoo's so easily? (just a funny one! ;-) )

What are your woes for today?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 12:07pm
Last weekend we went to visit my dh's family. Some fun things we did were: dh and I went out to eat (chinese food) with b&sil, took the kids to the beach, and I got to have a nap while they watched the kids!

I just started reading Purpose Driven Life, and you are only supposed to read one chapter a day. I just read the first chapter, and am looking forward to the book!

I think I had ice cream last week.

I'm guessing because the dentist makes noise (hearing the drill is so scary!), but maybe getting a tatoo is quiet?

Woes: 1 - my ear hurts 2 - I need to find a new babysitter

Sandra

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 12:13pm
Where were you last weekend? and What were you doing? I was at the hair salon on Saturday morning, then ran my children to different places. Then I spent most of the afternoon and evening at home, working on VBS stuff.

I just picked up a new book at the library last night. It's called Palestinian Story, or something like that. I've only read the first 3 pages, so no grade, yet!

When was the last time you ate ice cream?

Last Thursday - I finished off the peppermint twist that my daughter didn't eat.

Why do you think that people hate going to the dentist so much, but will get tatoo's so easily? (just a funny one! ;-) )

I don't know the answer to that one!

What are your woes for today? The VBS I mentioned above. My husband and I were asked to lead the Jr. High group. It isn't an age group I have worked with before, and now my husband is so busy he isn't any help at all. grrrr. (that would also be a prayer request, because I know I am not going to pull this off without God's help).

K.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 2:24pm
I worked on Saturday, and went out for lunch after church on Sunday. (After that it was just laundry and playing around on the computer.)

I'm getting close to finishing "Safely Home," and I give it an A. (Or 9 stars out of 10.)

I think I had ice cream yesterday! I love my vanilla "ouse cream."

Well, a nice tattoo is probably seen as a "good cause," but the work your dentist does isn't so widely admired! ;)

I don't want any woes today; I'm gonna leave 'em till later!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 7:56pm
Good luck with VBS and with the Jr. High age. I'll bet it will all work out great and you'll be so glad you got the opportunity.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 9:49pm
Where were you last weekend? and What were you doing?

I had unpacked from the weekend before but had not done all my laundry and reorganized my stuff...that was my Saturday! Sunday was spent at church and relaxing.

I have been reading The Left Behind series. I'm on The Mark now and parts of it are very moving.

When was the last time you ate ice cream? When I was on vacation in Calif - Strawberry Cheesecake - YUM!

Why do you think that people hate going to the dentist so much, but will get tatoo's so easily?

Because they are insane! Just kidding, for most people I think tatoos are a status thing.

What are your woes for today? No woes here!