Manic Monday.....

iVillage Member
Manic Monday.....
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 2:37pm
Well I've already had an argument and had to make up with dear hubby! I think this might be a manic monday. I just realized I hadn't prayed yet today so I'm going to right that wrong as soon as I post. I don't know if it's early pregnancy or just the fact that I have to take these nasty progesterone lozenges 3 times a day but I feel worn out and punchy. I've been going to the gym, but walking on the treadmill is my least favorite and it's the only thing that I can do now. So.. can you tell I'm a bit cranky?? I think I'm sensing a pattern here... I seem to recall feeling this same way last monday.

Well... I do have things big things to look forward to this week and that's so nice. I'm getting to go out with girlfriends tomorrow for happy hour. Very fun. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and some family on Wednesday. 2 aunts and 3 cousins will be in town. Very fun. I guess I need to look on the bright side for today. At least I did work out and at least I've got some fun things planned for the week.

What's going on with you this week?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 4:20pm
Oh, am I crabby too!!!!!

I'm just tired from the weekend's activities is the bottom line, but it doesn't make me anymore rationale knowing it.....

:^(

So, I can relate. Let's rename it "Moody Monday"...how 'bout that? At least you have a legitimate hormonal reason, my mood is completely based on lack of sleep!

:)kerry

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 10:28pm
What's going on with me is a bit of PMS, so I didn't have a perfect Monday either. I was pretty good until a little while after I started work this afternoon. One customer rubbed me the wrong way and then I started to notice aches and pains. I wanted to go home and curl up in a ball, but I had to stay where I was and pretend I was happy. At least I got to go home around 15 mins early - this week, a lot of us have long shifts so the store can celebrate the end of renovations.

I'm feeling better now that I'm home, and I have a small bottle of Vanilla Coke as a treat for tomorrow! (Plus a couple other goodies - one nutritious, the other so-so.) As I wait for hubby to call me, I think I'll paint my toenails! (I only have three bottles of polish, so I'm going for the shiny, dark blue this time.)

Hope we're all feeling better soon!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com