**Thursday Thanks**

iVillage Member
**Thursday Thanks**
Thu, 06-19-2003 - 10:54am
It's that time of the week again! Let's take a few minutes and give thanks to God!

What's good in your life? Anything special happen for anyone you know? Whatever's on your mind, let us know!

For moi, I'm thankful for the arrival of a book on editing fiction. Also, I have a couple new movies to watch this weekend (finally starting to catch up to the rest of the world in this area). And I'm counting down the weeks till hubby's back! (I have a lot of projects to accomplish before then, so I'm hoping the time will speed by!)

One more thing that I'd almost forgotten: Got a letter I'd been waiting for, and I'm scheduled for blood tests on July 8th. I hope it doesn't take them long to analyse the results - I suspect I've been dealing with low blood sugar for 6 years and didn't know it! It will be a relief if the doctors can confirm this and we can treat the condition!

Have a great day, gals!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-19-2003 - 11:12am
My Thursday thanks......

I'm always thankful for Thursday's cause they are one day away from being Friday! :)

Anyway -- I am thankful for so much, so suffice it to say that I am thankful to the Lord for His love and His grace and His mercy in my life. I am so blessed and I am thankful everyday that these blessings come from Him and that I know it!

:)

Becca, know what you mean on "having a diagnosis" -- it's such a relief, even if the news isn't a clean bill of health, at least you know what you are dealing with. One thing that I have begun considering into today's very shaky medical climate of understaffed, overstressed, underpaid people, is the concept of a second opinion. Coming from a family of doctor's and medical providers -- I can say that while the ego of the doctor/nurse/therapist may be offended, the patient truly is always better off having had two (or more) consultations if it is possible!!!!!

Just a bit of unsolicited advice for the taking.......for whatever it's worth.

-kerry

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-19-2003 - 2:12pm
I am especially thankful for so many things today!

I'm thankful that my business trip to Kentucky went well and that I got to "play" with an adorable 17 month old girl on my plane trip home.

I'm thankful that I was offered a job today! I have been temping with a company since las August and they offered me to come on permanently.

I'm thankful that due to my trip the weekend is coming up super fast!

And most of all I'm thankful to Jesus for always doing "above what I can ask or think".

~Ruth