Friday Five!!

iVillage Member
Friday Five!!
Fri, 06-20-2003 - 11:42am
1. Time to think about the weekend! Any plans?

2. Any activities/events/chores you wish you could put off till later - or even never? ;)

3. Do you ever buy flowers for yourself (instead of waiting for someone else to give them to you)?

4. What movie did you watch last, and which ones are you planning to see soon?

5. What kind of sunscreen do you buy? Do you remember to "slap it on"?

My answers:

1. Relaxing as much as possible! Also, laundry and writing - even if it's just a short scene, the beginning of a new tale, or a little poem. I gotta do something!

2. I wish I could avoid going to work - this week has been enough to make me want to quit, only I need the paycheque. I think I just need to count my blessings and find good points on which to focus!

3. I usually don't do this, but today I bought myself a pink rose. Without hubby here to buy one for me, I made the decision to treat myself! (Made a nice ending to the grocery shopping trip that I hadn't wanted to make!)

4. I watched "Kate & Leopold" last, and I'm looking forward to seeing "Charlie's Angels" again. Also have "Two Weeks Notice" to check out. I should look for "Left Behind" as well, 'cause I never did catch that one.

5. I like the smell of Hawaiian Tropic - or some name close to that - but when I saw the choices at Shoppers' Drug Mart, I went for the cheaper store brand. I won't buy anything less than 30 SPF, though. Although I usually forget, I'm getting better on that score!

Have a great day!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-20-2003 - 2:17pm
1. Time to think about the weekend! Any plans? Too many. I have to work Saturday, then meet my family at my Mom's to celebrate a combination of birthdays and Father's Day and on Sunday I have a baby shower to go to, including making a fruit salad to take along.

2. Any activities/events/chores you wish you could put off till later - or even never? ;)

Not only do I wish to - I am a huge procrastinator, so I always put things off!

3. Do you ever buy flowers for yourself (instead of waiting for someone else to give them to you)? Every once in a while, maybe twice a year, I'll buy a bouquet.

4. What movie did you watch last, and which ones are you planning to see soon? I rented Die Another Day (I really like James Bond movies!).

5. What kind of sunscreen do you buy? Do you remember to "slap it on"? I think I have Banana Boat, but I don't have a preference. I am too fair-skinned to forget it, or I really suffer the consequences!.

K.