Weekend Questions

iVillage Member
Weekend Questions
Sat, 06-21-2003 - 12:36pm
I don't have enough questions stored up to do a Saturday Six, so let's do a rolling one instead - I'll start with a question and you answer, then ask something of the rest of us!

Here we go:

~~Are you a yard sale junkie?~~

I ask 'cause I saw a small one across the street from my place and couldn't resist going, though I haven't been to one in quite a while. I bought a cloud-and-rainbow bedsheet that caught my eye, plus a four-book series by Fern Michaels. Only spent $1.50!

I work this afternoon and all evening, so I'll see y'all tomorrow!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-22-2003 - 3:41pm
What a fun idea!!!!! So for the first question asked:

Am I a yard sale junkie???

---Actually no. I feel like I have enough junk of my own!!! LOL

Here is my question!!!!

Since I just got cable and the TLC (The Learning Channel, what is your favorite show on TLC???

--I love Trading Spaces and While you were out!!!

God Bless You All

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-22-2003 - 7:05pm
No cable here, so I can't really answer the question. I am still a big fan of "Gilmore Girls," though.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2003 - 12:09pm
Hey Jen...

I'm a fellow fan of TLC, although I have gotten out of the habit of watching Trading Spaces and While You Were Out. It seemed *every* time I turned it on -- it was rerun. Maybe I'll try again this weekend since it's been forever since I tuned in....

I would reccomend "What Not To Wear", but I do enjoy the BBC version better I think. But, you could try it!

It's Monday, so I'm not sure I should still be asking questions - but I'll post one just to be safe:

Question: What would you consider your "dream weekend" to be, and time, distance and money are no obstacle?

:)Kerry

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-23-2003 - 12:36pm
Since hubby's gone for the summer, a dream weekend would be for me to fly back to Castlegar, BC (http://www.castlegar.com) and spend my time with him. If I could also sneak in a dinner with my parents (or even coffee and donuts), that would be cool too - they live in the same town as my in-laws, so it wouldn't be too difficult to arrange a get-together!

When he's back here going to school, a dream weekend could be as simple as both having the time off to take a drive, maybe stay at a hotel... just get away!