Wednesday WWWs!!

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWWs!!
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 11:09am
What are your woes, wishes, and wows so far this week?

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 11:15am
Well, My woes for this week are Allergies! The Texas Sage bushes are in full bloom and guess what, my nose is in revolt! I'm sneezing up a storm and having some sinus trouble too, but I can't take a thing. So I just am blowing and sneezing all day. What a woe!

My Wow for the week was seeing the baby's heartbeat. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. Does anyone know what verse that is actually?

My Wish for the week is a prayer request. My request is for my cousin, she's like 25 I think and she's found a lump in her breast and is having a biopsy today. They are certain it's not a cyst. Would you please pray? We have an aunt with Breast cancer so I'm sure she is scared.

Thanks for praying!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 11:23am
Psalm 139:14! "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." (NIV) I love that psalm!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 11:39am
Woes: Not much besides missing hubby. I'm hoping to be given a few different tasks at work, since I haven't been concentrating well on all of my current duties. (I did manage to impress a test shopper, and that hasn't happened often in the history of the store; but that doesn't make me feel perfectly comfortable - I want to do everything right, not just 90% of the job.)

Wishes: Success with my writing (meaning, I want to get something good written down instead of being a slacker) and that time will fly till the evening of September 2nd, when it can slow right down again!

Wows: Mother-in-law enjoyed a present for her that I included with hubby's birthday package! Yay! Also, found a pretty good deal on a new pair of shoes for work. I don't care that I had to go to the men's section, 'cause I needed a specific colour in running (or walking) shoes and couldn't find anything suitable for women. My feet will be much happier now! (And the shoes I had been wearing at work can now be saved for church - comfort there isn't as important, since I won't be wearing them for hours on end.)

Becca :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-25-2003 - 3:44pm
Oh, gosh.....let me think!!!

Wow's!: I'll start there first -- Wow, it has gotten humid and hot around here in the last couple of days. Not complaining really since it's been such a mild spring and summer to this point, but If it's going to stay like this I'm going to have to adjust!

Wishes: I wish for my sister a successful rest of the week being in Dallas in a study session to take the "section 7" test for financial planning. She is starting a new job. I also wish for her a quick and safe end to the week as she is missing her little 10 month old terribly.

Woes: Oh, I don't have any real woes. Just whine's....

:)