Thursday Thanks

iVillage Member
Thursday Thanks
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 12:13pm
Well, it's a nice time to take a break in the hectic week and figure out some things that we are thankful for isn't it? I'm a bit on the puny side with some bad allergies and sinus stuff that's not really going away fast enough for me, but I'm dealing. I don't want to take anything.

I'm thankful today that the Amazing Race is on Tonight! DH and I watch that together.

I'm thankful for the lesson in Bible study about the armor of God. It was very interesting and helpful.

I'm thankful that we made our production goal 3 of 4 days this week.

I'm thankful for good friends who are so happy for me they cry when they hear my good news.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 12:36pm
I'm thankful for two new books at the library, and I have to decide whether to walk tomorrow evening to get them, or take the bus during the day. (This morning at 10 am, it already felt like 29 degrees Celsius - about 85 Fahrenheit - so I'm not eager to walk much in the next few days!)

I'm thankful for a day off tomorrow!

I'm also thankful for "Amazing Race." I will be recording it since I finish work just as it starts. I think hubby's been following it, though he apparently isn't as much of a TV junkie as I am this summer.

Lastly, 10 1/2 weeks left till hubby's return!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 1:25pm
I am thankful for a new bed. I'm going to get it this weekend.

I'm thankful that God's been helping me eat more healthy the last two weeks.

I'm thankful for longtime friends and being able to keep in touch with them.

AND I am thankful for The Amazing Race too! Its hard to know who to root for but it's been fun to watch.

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 3:28pm
I'm thankful that tomorrow is our 10th anniversary. I can't say the past couple of years of marriage have been easy, and at times I've wondered if we would even make it to 10 years. We're both committed to marriage, it's just that things get pretty stressful at times and the relationship takes a beating! So I'm thankful we made it, now just pray that it can get better.

Sandra

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2003 - 9:09pm
Happy anniversary! Any plans?

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 10:22am
I am thankful for a beautiful day!

This is the first weekend home for me in six weeks and I am so thankful to be here! I'm going to do some gardening this evening, get a massage tomorrow morning, go see Finding Nemo with a friend from work and last but certainly not least, clean my house!!!!

I am thankful for the house I have to clean and I am thankful for the fun diversions throughout the weekend while my husband is traveling this weekend for work.....

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 10:25am
Sandra -- Congrats on the 10 years!

You aren't kidding when you say being married is tough.....and on so many different levels! I hope you all plan something enjoyable and celebratory.

:)k

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 10:54am
I could use a good massage. Can I tag along? ;)