Friday Five!!

iVillage Member
Friday Five!!
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 11:19am
All right, after I get these questions out, I must continue editing. Not that I want to do it, but it's more fun than my paying job - and I can't have a novel published if I won't work on it!

Here we go with the questions...

1. Have you seen "Lady & The Tramp II"?

2. Which Celine Dion song is your favourite? Okay, you can have two or three, but no more! ;)

3. TV junkie q: Do you watch "The View"?

4. Do you tend to read books of a certain length?

5. Favourite summer outfit?

My answers:

1. Was going to watch it last night, but I somehow ended up with a non-English version on

my computer! Oops!

2. "To Love You More," "If You Asked Me To" and "Je danse dans ma tete." (I have finally learned that titles in French only have a capital letter at the start.)

3. Lately, I've been able to see it every day, since I don't start work till afternoon.

4. Hubby and my little sis read monster novels, but I like shorter ones. Not as slim as Janette Oke's first book, "Love Comes Softly," yet certainly less than what Tom Clancy puts out!

5. Blue tank top that has clouds and a butterfly on it, plus a pair of light green shorts one of my sisters gave me. (I used to get a lot of secondhand clothing before I was married.)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 2:46pm

---Not Yet

2. Which Celine Dion song is your favourite? Okay, you can have two or three, but no more! ;)

---I really don't like her.

---Yes I do...I love the view

---nope, is doesn't matter

---tank top, shorts and sandles!!!

God Bless You All

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 5:38pm

No, is it good?

Not really familiar with too many of her songs

Nope.

Usually around 300 pages. I love really long books if they are good enough to hold my attention.

Sandals, Jeans, an old Hawaiian shirt I have.

My question to you: Did you watch The Amazing Race? Don't you wish the Models had gotten eliminated?

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-27-2003 - 6:08pm
I look forward to "Amazing Race" each week, but sometimes don't actually pay attention when it's on. I saw who lost this time, but didn't care too much. Doh! Hubby wants the football players' wives out 'cause he figures the money should go to someone who deserves it. I don't think the models do if they're the ones who were yelling at each other near the end.

BTW, I haven't seen the Disney movie because, as I mentioned, my copy wasn't in English. Hubby says it's good so that's why I was hoping to find the correct file.

Becca :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 8:35pm
I totally agree that the models on Amazing race should have been eliminated. One other pet peeve about that show. How they call that one couple "the virgins". I'm just sick of that and I think it's silly. Why is it such an issue?

But I still watch it and enjoy it with DH. It's one of the only shows he likes!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 9:16pm
They just want people to remember that sexual tension may be coming between them. Stupid, but I guess it works with the audience in some ways.

I'll try paying more attention this week. It's more fun with hubby watching at the same time!

Becca :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 5:14pm
HI I am finally home and playing catch up.

#1 No I have not seen Lady and the Tramp II

#2 I do not like Celine Doin.

#3 I have seen about 10 shows and I think two were reruns

#4 No, I read just about a book of any lenght

#5 I don't have a favorite outfit

I am glad to be back

Steph