Sunday Happenings!

iVillage Member
Sunday Happenings!
Sun, 06-29-2003 - 10:29pm
Sorry I haven't made it online before this moment. I wasn't terribly busy, just puttering around. Did some cleaning, and chatting online with a friend. I started "And The Shofar Blew" this evening, but another book I have out of the library is calling me so I may try to finish that.

Since I've made it to the halfway point of my summer alone, anyone want to help with ideas of activities upon hubby's return? We will probably go out for dinner, something we rarely do. And I think we deserve a visit to Dairy Queen. There's a nice park he hasn't been to either. What else would you suggest?

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 10:59am
Hey Becca,

I know how excited you are for your man to get home!!! The longest I've ever been separated is about six weeks, so I can't imagine the 12 you are working your way through...

Don't know that I really have any suggestions - except to say whatever you can find to give you time, time, time!!! Maybe camping? Maybe some type of day trip to some neat little tourist-area? Just something that will take you out of your element and keep you focused on each other.....

:)k

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 11:24am
You reminded me of my interest in seeing Saint John and Moncton. Both cities have their own attractions, and I've pretty much been stuck in Fredericton since we moved here in May 2002. It'd be fun to go somewhere else. I doubt we'd have time for a good trip to PEI, but I can always ask...

P.S. By the time he gets back, we'll have been apart for 18 weeks! Yikes!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 2:35pm
I'm sure he wants to see you the most so maybe some new lingerie is in order? ;-)

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 9:19pm
Already taken care of! On my (brief) shopping spree on my birthday, I visited LaSenza. I like my choice and I think he will too!