Merry Monday!

iVillage Member
Merry Monday!
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 11:45am
Two holidays this week: Canada Day (tomorrow) and Independence Day (Friday). What plans do you have to enjoy the day off?

I will probably do my normal day-off activities: relax a little, clean a teeny bit, relax some more... I have two books on the go, a sizeable movie collection to keep me company, and if the weather cooperates there will also be a good walk somewhere. (If I had my truck fixed, I'd drive out of town and hopefully not get lost; but that can happen soon enough. If not before, I'll plan on taking the first weekend in August for a reacquaintance with the vehicle.)

Have a great Monday!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-30-2003 - 2:52pm
Hey all! It's Stacey here. I'm just thrilled to be at work...not! My best friend from MO arrived last night with her 3 kids in tow. We are so happy to have the company and to finally have her in our home. She's never been here to visit. She is doing fine. the kids are tired from the ride.

We will probably brave the heat on the 4th and go to an event at Tempe Town lake where they have a fair and stuff. Then to see fireworks that night!

My weekend was relaxing.

More later!

Stacey