Women of Faith

iVillage Member
Women of Faith
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 8:23am
Anyone else here ever attended a Women of Faith conference? I was at the once in Washington D.C. this past weekend. I bought Nicole Johnson's book called "Keeping a Princess Heart in a not so Fairy Tale World". It's full of some really good reminders for daily life - the truly important things!

K.

iVillage Member
In reply to: kms85
Tue, 07-01-2003 - 2:10pm
HI! I haven't been to that conference, but my cousin goes every year and really enjoys it. I don't think that they come to Phoenix for some reason, maybe it's too hot ;0

Anyway, that book has a great title. Feel free to share more when you finish it!

What were the speakers like? and who did you like the best?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2003 - 8:46pm
I was at the DC conference last week as well, only this was my third conference and I have enjoyed every one! I always leave them with the spiritual lift I needed! Nicole Johnson is one of my very favorite people at these conferences (along with Kathy Troccoli!) and I am currently reading the same book that you are. I have always enjoyed her insight!
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 8:17am
This was my second year at WOF. I really like Nicole Johnson, but I think that Marylin Meberg is my favorite speaker (I think it is so funny that she looks so strait-laced, but has such a wild sense of humor). I have put the Princess Heart book aside for the next week while I keep up with VBS - so hopefully after Friday I'll get back into it.

K.