Monday Mood and a ? for all....

iVillage Member
Monday Mood and a ? for all....
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 3:30pm
Hi all! I've been away for a few days and am glad to see that home is where I left it! Except I've got a question. Does anyone have this happen to them lately. When I click on my favorites it won't take me to this page, it makes me go to a main page on Ivillage and then I have to choose a channel and then I have to choose Christian Bookshelf. If this is happening to you as well, please let me know and I'll look into it.

What was your 4th of July like? What did you do? How were the fireworks? I had a great weekend with my friend and her kids still visiting. When they left on Saturday I used the last of my minimal energy these days and DH and I cleaned the house and did the laundry. Then I took a nap. My mood is pretty good today, despite a less than ideal schedule for the office this week.

Please let us know how things are for you this week.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2003 - 5:56pm
Sounds like your problem could be a conflict with the browser - I'm assuming you're using a different one than I am. I don't have that happening to me in Internet Explorer or Mozilla (sort of like Netscape Navigator). Maybe when they changed things around they added a bit of code that isn't interpreted correctly by your software?

Aside from working, I don't remember all that I did on Friday. Probably the usual boring stuff! ;)

I read a whole (romantic suspense) novel yesterday, in between some computer work. Both activities were fun, but it was the computer work that made me feel useful. Today I'm playing around with a few stories, just reading over the pages and inserting comments when I have them. I've got some good ideas, it's just sticking with 'em I haven't been able to do well!

I think I'll start "True Valor" tonight, provided I don't run out of time. (Going to bed earlier than usual, but I also have tomorrow off work! Yipee!)

The rest of the week will be filled with learning new tasks at work, and relaxing when I'm home! Friday is hubby's birthday, so I'll find something special to do even though he's not here to share it. (Could have his usual birthday dinner - spaghetti - only I would wimp out and not cook it myself!)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-08-2003 - 8:04pm
Hey everyone, sorry if I am not on too much. I have been having lots of nausea.(sp?) I would call it morning sickness but it seems to actually be worse in the evening so it is kind of a misnomer.

Fortunately I am still able to read! :-)

For the fourth we went to a local hot air balloon fest and watched the fireworks. Saw some friends Saturday for a picnic and had friends from church over on Sunday to play cards and games.

As for the logging in issue. It did do that to me where it sent me to the new home page or whatever but I was able to surf over here quickly and then I just resaved the page in favorites, like I used to have to do whenever we archived.

Well, that is most of my news. TTYL, Cynthia