Wild Wednesday

iVillage Member
Wild Wednesday
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 11:47am
Today is Wild Wednesday!

If you could do anything today- spend it with anyone- anywhere- money is no object- What would you choose to do?

I would choose, as usual to go to the beach in Maui. I would spend the morning at a wonderful breakfast buffet. Do a bit of shopping- bring a great book and spend the rest of the day on the lovely beach. Dinner at LeiLani's and maybe some dancing with Dh! Woudn't it be lovely?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-09-2003 - 11:57am
I would drag hubby out of his office (wouldn't take much force, as long as his boss had agreed; I know he misses me a lot) and visit with him. We could buy lunch at Subway, then take it to Zuckerberg's Island, our favourite hangout from high school days. We could invite my parents to have coffee and donuts at Tim Horton's with us. (Mum and Dad go there a lot! It's their hangout.) Dinner at Boston Pizza, maybe, and a movie at the new theatre (still can't believe my hometown has a good movie theatre). Of course, I would want to stretch out my visit a few days...

Becca :) (55 days, BTW)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2003 - 11:11am
I would grab a bunch of friends, go to Florida and do the amusement park thing. I haven't done that in a long time and I'm waaay overdue!

~Ruth