Friday Five!!

iVillage Member
Friday Five!!
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 2:00pm
1. What is your middle name? (If you happen not to have one, have you ever thought about which name would suit you?)

2. Do you paint your toenails? (Fave shades of polish?)

3. What colour(s) do you refuse to wear?

4. How many weddings have you attended?

5. Is country music your thing (yeehaw!) or just the weirdest tunes you've ever heard?

My answers:

1. Ann. Not "Anne with an 'E'." I used to be a little miffed when I watched "Anne of Green Gables" and heard her diss the spelling I have. ;) Now I'm okay with the difference of opinion. After all, I doubt I'd want to be called "Cordelia," as Anne did; it's just not a special name in my mind!

2. Yes. I think my toes look cuter that way. I have three bottles of polish, donated by my little sis so that I would be a little more like most women! ;) All three are nice; there's dark green, dark blue, and a light blue.

3. I won't wear yellow, unless it's just a dash here and there amongst other colours. I don't usually do beige and brown, either.

4. Lemme see... Don & Maureen, when I was in junior high; two of my sisters (only one of us still has her maiden name); and one high school friend. I don't think there have been any others, so that's a total of four! If everyone just got married close to where I'm living, I'd be sure to be there for them! ;)

5. I like some songs, but I don't listen to it often. I have a few country songs (*new* country, as opposed to Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Johnny Cash) in my MP3 collection, otherwise I'd forget that kind of music for a whole year! (I have Collin Raye, Blackhawk, Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Trisha Yearwood in my tape & CD collection; but I don't pick those ones out as often as the pop and rock.)

Have a great weekend, girls! Come talk to me if you have time!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 3:23pm
Here are my five

#1 middle name: Deanna I was named after an old movie actress Deanna Daubern

#2 Paint my toe nails: sometimes if I do it is purple not light purple but dark purple. After all I am the daughter of the King.

#3 Colors not wear: I don't wear mustard shaded colors I look dead in them

#4 How many weddings: 2 my sisters (she is still married) and mine( no longer married here)

#5 County music: some songs not a lot I have one or two CD's but most of my stuff is Christian Contemporay, Celtic, or Old Jazz (Louie Armstrong Ella Fitzgerald)

Have a great weekend

Steph

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 3:47pm
1. What is your middle name? (If you happen not to have one, have you ever thought about which name would suit you?)

Marie - but I don't really think about it much. It is a typical catholic girl's middle name.

2. Do you paint your toenails? (Fave shades of polish?) never have

lime green, brown, true orange,and rarely red

4. How many weddings have you attended? I can count 12 but I could be missing a few. 2 were my brothers plus also mine. The rest were friends

5. Is country music your thing (yeehaw!) or just the weirdest tunes you've ever heard? don't listen to much country but I don't despise it as much as dh. THese days I probably like it better than the top pop stuff. I especially do like Johnny Cash. He is awesome! Also there are always the classics like The Gambler, or Oak Ridge boys. Doesn't everyone like those? :-)

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2003 - 3:53pm
Duh, I forgot my own when I was counting weddings! Oh well, I was probably not thinking of the question that way when I wrote it. Sure, that'll be my excuse. ;)

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2003 - 7:45pm

Actually, Ruth is my middle name and I like it.

2. Do you paint your toenails? (Fave shades of polish?) Yes, usually frosted nail polish in pinks or peaches.

Mustard "baby poo poo" yellow, olive. Both make me look awful.

4. How many weddings have you attended?

So many I can't even count them all. My church in California was kinda big (but not real big like a mega church) and the first year I attended there must have been 5 weddings...and that's when I was 15!

5. Is country music your thing (yeehaw!) or just the weirdest tunes you've ever heard?

I like fun or patriotic country music but I only have one country music CD ... that's probably a crime in some parts of Texas!

~Ruth