Find a Conversation
|Fri, 07-11-2003 - 2:00pm|
2. Do you paint your toenails? (Fave shades of polish?)
3. What colour(s) do you refuse to wear?
4. How many weddings have you attended?
5. Is country music your thing (yeehaw!) or just the weirdest tunes you've ever heard?
1. Ann. Not "Anne with an 'E'." I used to be a little miffed when I watched "Anne of Green Gables" and heard her diss the spelling I have. ;) Now I'm okay with the difference of opinion. After all, I doubt I'd want to be called "Cordelia," as Anne did; it's just not a special name in my mind!
2. Yes. I think my toes look cuter that way. I have three bottles of polish, donated by my little sis so that I would be a little more like most women! ;) All three are nice; there's dark green, dark blue, and a light blue.
3. I won't wear yellow, unless it's just a dash here and there amongst other colours. I don't usually do beige and brown, either.
4. Lemme see... Don & Maureen, when I was in junior high; two of my sisters (only one of us still has her maiden name); and one high school friend. I don't think there have been any others, so that's a total of four! If everyone just got married close to where I'm living, I'd be sure to be there for them! ;)
5. I like some songs, but I don't listen to it often. I have a few country songs (*new* country, as opposed to Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Johnny Cash) in my MP3 collection, otherwise I'd forget that kind of music for a whole year! (I have Collin Raye, Blackhawk, Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Trisha Yearwood in my tape & CD collection; but I don't pick those ones out as often as the pop and rock.)
Have a great weekend, girls! Come talk to me if you have time!