Monday Musings....

iVillage Member
Monday Musings....
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 2:29pm
What was your weekend like? I have been really lazy these past few weekends. My Dh has been working on this project, stripping and sanding our front door. Now he can't finish it with polyurethane because I guess your not supposed to do it above 90 degrees. Like that's gonna happen in Phoneix before November. Mark will probably have to do it late at night, honestly, it's supposed to be 116 degrees here today. It's utterly hot and there's no end in sight.

I mainly stayed home and watched TNT movies, they were romantic movies, like You've got mail and Baby Boom- I love that movie!! Also the Wedding Planner. Mark made dinner last night- it was so yummy. We went and saw Pirates of the Carribean. I loved it. I forget each time what a good actor Johnny Depp is- but I really liked him in that movie.

Well, what did you do for the weekend? Was it worthwhile?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 4:33pm
I worked Saturday night, can't remember what I did during the day. Finished "True Valor"? Or maybe I started reading "Mystique" by Amanda Quick?

Yesterday, I cleaned my bathroom before going to church, just in case there was an opportunity to invite someone over. (Went on a cleaning spree Friday afternoon after realising I would be embarrassed to call the church folks, or anyone else, to my place!) Had lunch with one family (the couple, their son and his wife, the couple's niece) and we talked about books a lot. :) Came home, watched a movie, finally got to editing just before suppertime! (Was chatting with hubby and enjoying it too much to work.) Worked on a new scene for a different story in the evening, and had to get to bed early for work today!

As for the movies I saw, there was "The Time Machine" on Friday and "Lilo & Stitch" yesterday. Loved both! I have a "hankering" to see "My Fair Lady" but will probably have to rent, since I don't know anyone here in Fredericton who owns it. (My m-i-l certainly has it, as it is a Disney movie and she collects them like crazy! I believe my mum has it too.)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com