Wednesday WWW's

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 2:06pm
Let's do another attempt and a rolling post... I'll post the first W for today, and whoever answers mine, posts their own W question and so on...

What is your favorite type of ice cream? Please be specific... I'm craving!!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 5:22pm
Currently, to answer Stacey's question of what is my favorite kind of ice cream; I am loving Yarnell's cookies and cream.....However, my all time favorite ice cream is plain old chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I could eat my weight in that ice cream!!!

:)

Question for the next person:

When was the last time you saw a great movie at the movie theater and what did you see?

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 9:57pm
To answer Kerry's question on the last great movie I saw in a theatre, since I love Star Wars it would have to be "Attack of the Clones".

My question is:

What is your favorite song to sing when no one is around?

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 10:21pm
Hubby and I went to see "Bulletproof Monk" on our anniversary (in April). We liked it, but I wonder if I'd call it *great*... "The Two Towers" was awesome, that's for sure. We saw it in our hometown on December 23rd. (I remember the date 'cause we went to visit my dad the next day in hospital, and that's when I fainted for the first time in my life! Not going to forget that for a long time to come!)

My question: What's your fave fast food treat? (Subway sandwich, McDonald's burger, etc.)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 11:08pm
I like to sing along, since I tend to be off-key without the music. Doesn't matter what song it is, I try to blend my voice in. Whether it's making the grade is another thing entirely!

Here's another question: Do you have an "obscure" movie recommendation? In other words, is there a great movie people just haven't heard about? (Mine is "Equilibrium." It's "1984" with a happy ending!)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 12:37pm
My favorite obscure movie is Frankenweenie. It's a black and white movie about a little boy who brings his dog back to life. If you've seen the original Frankenstien this one is hysterical!

~Ruth