thursday Thanks

iVillage Member
thursday Thanks
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 11:26am
It seems as if Thursday rolls around awfully quickly these days. I've got lots to be thankful for this week and feel like sharing some... how about you?

I'm thankful that I have a husband who's willing to do whatever it takes to make our business successful! (with integrity)

I'm thankful for friends who support me during my pregnancy.

I'm thankful that I can plan a small vacation with my husband this year.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 1:13pm
I'm thankful for...

A day off, which allowed me to take my truck to a mechanic and visit the library on the way back home.

Funny movies. Specifically, Toy Story 2 (just watched it).

Projects to keep busy and speed up the 47 days (or is 48?) left till hubby's home.

Story ideas that have my imagination working away most of the day, whether I have the time or not!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 2:11pm
There is so much to be thankful for today!!!

Yesterday I had a really bad allergic reaction to some medication and was taken to the hospital.

So I am thankful for the paramedics and firefighters that helped me out.

I am thankful for the doctors, nurses and other ER workers that helped me in the hospital.

I am thankful for my friends who called to see if I was okay and for friends that came to give me a ride home!!!

I am thankful to be alive!!!

God Bless

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 5:02pm
I am once again happy that it is Thursday because it means tomorrow is Friday!!!!

I am thankful for an upcoming weekend in Oklahoma City with my sister and nephew.

I am thankful for a husband who is currently putting up with three dogs around our house and two of them he doesn't like!!!!

I am thankful that this summer hasn't been a scorcher of heat.

I am thankful for computers that truly do make life a bit simpler.

:)k