Monday Afternoon, Roll Call!

iVillage Member
Monday Afternoon, Roll Call!
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 3:07pm
We haven't done this in awhile, but I thought it would be fun to try it again.

Roll call, please post your name, your favorite author and what you're reading now.

Thanks and have a great week!!

Stace

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 3:50pm
I'm here, I'm here! :) Becca, Beverly Lewis (subject to change at any time), novel of "Men With Brooms" (a Canadian movie about curling that I haven't yet rented).

I'm glad to be online for the evening (though after supper I need to fetch a few groceries). And the good news I got when I came home: my truck may be fixed on Thursday! Yipee! (I haven't driven since October of last year.)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 9:13pm
Hello

Name: Stephanie

Author: I don't know I read to much to have a favorite

Book: I just got a ton at the library but I think I am going to start with Ancient Lights by Ralph Curtin. I just finished 2 tonight on called Gone-Away Lake by Elizabeth Enright it was not bad a good clean adventure story. I am going to have my so start that in the morning as he just finished God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew. That is a must read, if you want to see about miricals in a man's life.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 10:27pm
Stephanie ~ I love God's Smuggler! I love the way God came through every time in all the stories. If you can find it "I dared to call Him Father" is good too. It's about a Pakistani/Muslim woman coming to Christ.

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 11:04pm
Amber

Charlotte Bronte

97 cent copy of Duskin from Family Christian today (almost didn't buy it cause I was embarassed to be seen with sappy romance in front of cute cashier ha ha)

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 10:21am
Hi! Leslie here in RI. I can't pick a favorite right now, but I'm currently in the middle of Francine River's new book "And the Shofar Blew" (Have you gotten it yet Stacey???) It's really good. I started it while on vacation, and now I'm wishing for more time to finish it!! Have a great Tuesday!!

Leslie

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 12:33pm
Ruth from Dallas checking in! I love lots of authors but the more I read the more I find I like certain books by various authors. I just finished up One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury and am now reading Into the Nevernight by Anne DeGraff. On the non-fiction front I'm reading "Greater Works" by Smith Wiggleswork. I'm reading it like a devotional and really enjoying it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 2:02pm
Hi! I'm Kerry, my favorite author continues to be Francine Rivers and I am currently reading magazines....I'm trying to get going on another book this week!
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2003 - 5:17pm
Hi Leslie! I've not gotten it yet. I dont' know why I'm waiting. I finally read Leota's Garden and fell in love with it as well.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 12:26pm
I checked out a book at the library last night. So, now I am officially reading "Frendship Cake" by Lynn Hinton....

So far, so good!

:)k