Wednesday W's

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 11:59am
What's your plan for today?

When is the last time you've read your bible?

What's the last really good book you read and What's the title?

Who is on your prayer list for today? Anything that you want to share?

I'm doing so fine today. I had a rough day yesterday- some conflict with DH. That totally stinks when it happens. I have been feeling really fine and am hoping that the 2nd trimester energy kicks in ASAP. My 1st trimester is over as of the 31'st. Can you all keep me in prayers as I'm going to St. Louis for a quick weekend trip. I always get a little nervous when I have to fly or be away from DH even for an evening or two.

Hope to hear from you all today.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-23-2003 - 11:12pm
What's your plan for today? **Work and watch "Big Brother 4" after that. Some writing in the morning. (And I accomplished those simple goals! ;) )

When is the last time you've read your bible? **Um, I'm ashamed to admit that I don't remember. (Blushing) I read the devotion and Bible verses that come in my email, though. Grr, my priorities are all mixed up.

What's the last really good book you read and What's the title? **Hmm, tough one. I'll go with "Mystique" by Amanda Quick. "The Diamond Throne" by David Eddings was good, too.

Who is on your prayer list for today? Anything that you want to share? **Hubby, that his spirits will stay up as we get close to the last month of the summer apart.

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-24-2003 - 12:17am
Becca

I have to say that I enjoy David Eddings. He writes with such humor, his other searies the Belgrath book are great, better than the one that you read. You can actualy see and "smell" the other books.

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2003 - 11:33am
What's your plan for today?

Well, today would happen to be Friday even though it's the Wednesday W's!!!! But, my plan for the day includes working, not sure of my lunch plans yet, and then I am signed up to work a Junior League thing tonight from 5PM to 7PM. Hopefully, after that I will get to go dinner and/or a movie with my husband!!! :)

When is the last time you've read your bible?

The last time I read my bible was on Sunday. Not good.

What's the last really good book you read and What's the title?

The last really good book I read was "The Jesus I Never Knew" by Phillip Yancy.