Hump Day Happiness....

iVillage Member
Hump Day Happiness....
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 11:20am
Is anyone else waiting for Friday? I don't know why I am- I've got to work Saturday! I think I'm just still tired from the weekend marathon in St. Louis. Dh and I are still working out vacation issues and whatnot. I think we've decided to move the vacation to the last week in August and do Tuesday to Tuesday- since it's the weekend before the holiday. It sounds great to me. I just hope we can swing it financially. We'll be going to Denver and to Santa Fe again- everyone who remembers how much I loved it there last year!!

What's on your mind this Wednesday?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-30-2003 - 7:27pm
I just want to chill out tonight - had a stressful afternoon and I'm feeling blue without hubby. I'm looking forward to the Romance Writing chat tonight, and being off work tomorrow evening! (I generally prefer the 2-10 shift, but variety is a good thing!)

What else to be happy about?

A new lamp for my living room, with a 3-way switch so that I don't have to waste power when it's not fully dark outside! (I'm big on turning out unnecessary lighting!)

I'll have a two-day weekend (for once) because of a provincial holiday on Monday! Yay!

I have an appointment in a couple weeks with a dietician at the local diabetes clinic, so I'll get advice on what foods are best to keep my blood sugar levels from getting low (and how often I should be eating).

And one more: I haven't watched "Star Wars, Episode II" in a while, but I am tonight! I'm a sci-fi fan and proud of it! :)

Have a good night, everyone! Hoping I have more time to chat this week than I have lately...

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-31-2003 - 11:17am
I'm deep in the throws of planning a suprise 30th birthday party for my husband on August 21st!!! Just got the last of the invites out on Wednesday (I am writing this on Thursday)...

I'm a little nervous because I've never really officially hosted a suprise party before! I've got to start thinking about the menu today - call around a couple places and see what prices and stuff are out there.

Any suggestions, advice, ideas are welcome!

I am looking forward to Friday because I'm only working 1/2 a day!!! Husband and I refinanced the house with all the low interest rates and we have to close on that tomorrow afternoon and I think we're just going to go run around. We're going to Tulsa on Saturday to furniture shop for a dining room table....

:)ker