Monday Mumbling!!

iVillage Member
Monday Mumbling!!
Sun, 08-03-2003 - 11:02pm
So, I have this habit of mumbling and/or slurring my words. It may be due to low blood sugar levels, but tonight it reminded me of my dad trailing off before he finishes his sentences. (Very frustrating, especially over the phone.)

What are you? A mumbler, shouter, over-enunciator? Or are you perfectly normal in your speech? ;)

I know, I know, I should read a book so I have something better to talk about! ;) Monday is a provincial holiday for moi, but I will try to load up on cool topics, 'kay?

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-04-2003 - 2:29pm
Hi! I would say that I'm a loud talker. I sometimes notice that people back up from me when I'm talking as well, so maybe I"m a close talker too. I'm not sure that I mumble at all. I've found myself stuttering sometimes. I think that my mind gets ahead of my mouth. That's frustrating to me.

This weekend I accomplished a big goal. I got caught up on my scrapbooking. Now I just have to put the ones that I didn't use in the scrapbook away in my file or the other albums I have. That's another task.

I'll talk to you all later!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-04-2003 - 3:36pm
I have a bunch of photos to organise as well. They've been in my living room since hubby left and I still haven't made any progress. It *is* easier for scanning purposes, though, to have them close by!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com