Monday Blues

iVillage Member
Monday Blues
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 11:11am
I have the morning off, so I'm trying to make the most of it. I think once I get to work I'll be fine (and busy), but right now I'm not looking forward to the shift. I guess I just feel like sitting around today!

How are you feeling today? Are you upbeat about the day and week ahead or do you have the Monday Blues like me? (Why is it that Monday's rarely fun?)

Becca

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 12:40pm
Feeling a bit better already. Put on some tunes and requested a couple books from the library. My yummy lunch might have been the real medicine, though. ;)

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 2:18pm
Well I had the blues myself today. But as my pastor instructed I'm going to put on the full armor of God. So I'm especially putting on the belt of Truth and the helmet of salvation! I will have the Mind of Christ today!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 2:20pm
I have the Monday blues. My aunt is all packed to move to Texas and I am the only relative that will be living on the east coast. So I have a lot of mixed emotions running through me now.

I am holding on to God and the thought of fall food, warm homemade bread and soup.

Steph

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 4:21pm
This is my Monday after a week at the beach, so I'm having an interesting time getting back into the swing of things. I feel energetic today, but I don't think that will last long!

A week at the beach ending with a Springsteen concert (any other Boss fans out there?) on Saturday, who wouldn't be feeling good?

K.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 5:14pm
I actually had a blue Sunday so today is looking better. I missed church and brunch with friends to take care of some stuff for my mom ... tried to work on it Saturday but our power was out and other misc. stuff came up. Nothing major, just those little things ... so like I said, today is looking up!

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-11-2003 - 6:45pm
Sounds so nice! I would love a beach vacation! I think it might be awhile for me though. Where did you go? Hope it was wonderful and not to tough of a transition back to real life!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-12-2003 - 1:17pm
I live about a 2 hour drive from the Delaware beaches (a little longer to Ocean City, MD). I don't get to just pick up and go for a day like I used to, but I still love to get there when I can!

K.