Good Morning Weekenders

iVillage Member
Good Morning Weekenders
Sat, 08-16-2003 - 12:43pm
Is anyone checking out the board today? Just wanting to see if anyone has any favorite places on iVillage that they visit. I have really been just visiting this board right now. But do you visit any other boards regularly or any features?

Let us know and we'll be able to share the fun.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-16-2003 - 7:07pm
My regular iVillage haunts: this board, of course; Creative Christian Writing, which I have been hosting for a month or so and now have a new CL with me; and the Romance Writing board, since there are so many fun snippets of stories to read, plus much sound advice on writing.

When I first came to iVillage, I always hung out at the 20-Something Hangout. Been there once or twice since the "new look" came in and there are so many folders I get a little lost.

I bet there's more out there for me, or will be at different points in my life. Writing Moms will be applicable in the next few years, as will all the parenting boards. Maybe something on working from home, if that ever happens... I like the thought that iVillage is there for me whatever is going on in my life!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com