Prayer for Depression

iVillage Member
Prayer for Depression
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 3:37pm
Good Afternoon Prayer Warriors -

The evil of depression is hitting me really hard the last couple of days. I went to my doctor yesterday and she increased my medication.....it will take at least two weeks to kick in though. It seems like after I have been up at the farm and then have to come home to reality I get this way. So please pray that the enemy is stopped and also pray that if it is His will that a job become available up in the Sequim area so that I can move up there.

God Bless

~Jen~
Anne
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 5:47pm
We're with you on this, girl, praying and sending out lots of hugs.

Do you feel this way every time you come back from a trip? Perhaps you're not living in the right place... I have adjusted to being in a bigger city than I'm used to, but I still hope to "settle down" in my hometown. It's a beautiful place and I know I would certainly feel at home there. Sometimes we can't be where we want, though; have you found recreational activities where you are, so it's more than just the place you work?

Hoping your spirits pick up soon,

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2003 - 6:32pm
Jen, I'm so glad that you posted your concern. We are going to pray you through this time of trial. I sometimes have the blues when I come home from St. Louis. I know it's hard to be away from the place you like best. I'll be praying for you and hope for a good report in a few days. Keep your chin up and call a friend.

Stacey