Wednesday W's

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 10:57am
Well here's your opportunity to vent all things W!!

When is the last time you went to the library for books?

What is the last book you purchased?

Who is your favorite reading friend? One that you share books with and talk authors with etc?

What's going on in your week? Any Woes, wishes or Wow's that you want to share with us?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 12:07pm
I went to the library Monday morning. I had until Thursday to pick up a reserved book, but I wasn't willing to wait that long.

The last book I bought was "Self-Editing for Fiction Writers." Still haven't read more than a couple chapters - it's good and helpful, I just haven't made time for it.

Usually talk about books with hubby. One of my sisters likes to chat about romance novels (though she has four boys, she's been finding time to read in the last year). And, of course, there are my Bookshelf buddies to talk to!

Wishes: No more complications with the two computer parts I have to order from Georgia. Hubby's taking care of most of the rest of the machine he wants to build, and I will be picking up a monitor soon. I also hope I can get a bunch of cleaning done so hubby isn't bothered by his dust allergy (or anything else, like clutter).

Woes: Not much, except the ever-present wish that we had more money to work with. I feel a tad guilty when I buy stuff for me - like yesterday, when I got a little plant and then bought supper instead of making something myself. Oh, and I gotta kick myself into ambitious mode, so I get some writing done instead of putting it off and then feeling bad.

Wows: Less than two weeks and my hubby comes back! I'm so excited and can hardly believe I have actually made it this far. I've watched way too many movies in order to distract myself! (Yesterday: Disney cartoon "Dinosaur" and "Shanghai Noon.")

Have a great day!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 1:54pm

--I can't remember the last time

--Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Who is your favorite reading friend? One that you share books with and talk authors with etc?

--My two friends Jenn and Marissa

What's going on in your week? Any Woes, wishes or Wow's that you want to share with us?

--Woes is this depression that has got me down and the enemy is attacking me. Wishes is that this depression will go away soon and no wow's right now.

God Bless Y'all

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 5:41pm
Becca! We all have money woes from time to time. Remember to trust in God for it. It's really something that God has been working in me for 4 years- since we started our own business. Remember how a couple of weeks ago I posted that we needed $6000 to meet our production goal? Well- it's down to $1200 now! It's God for sure! Anyway- also we all need a little pick me up once in awhile- don't beat yourself up over a minor expense- plus one that will bring you joy and obviously did- you were beaming about the plant!

Be good to you!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 11:17pm
Hi here are the answers to your questions.

Last time at the library: Tuesday

Last time bought book: Monday

Last book bought: Magician's Gambet by David Eddings

Favorite reading friend: I don't have one I read too much to fast.

What is going on: tonight we just finished a study on the Tabernacle that took 4 months and was it ever great. The next one will be on god's Holiness.

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2003 - 11:47pm

Today.

Into the Nevernight by Ann DeGraff

Diana

Wow: I've started shopping for some new living room furniture. It been pretty fun planning what to do.