Tuesday Talk

iVillage Member
Tuesday Talk
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 8:34am
What music have you been listening to lately? Anything you'd recommend I add to my collection?

I'd love to hear more of Skillet and Switchfoot. Also, anything new from Sarah Masen (I have her first CD). At this exact moment, though, I've got a secular artist on: Canadian Holly McNarland.

Have a great day, everyone!

How was your vacation, Stacey?

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 10:01am
Hi Becca

Right now I am listening to Accapella. I just added to my collection, I got the CD Days of Elijha, and Will Rock for Jesus. If you can find that it is a good one, a copulation CD with Cool Hand Luck, Switchfoot, Seventh Day Slumder, and several others.

Steph

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 10:25am
Cool! Thanks for the ideas! Duncan Sheik is now playing. Little sis and I saw him open for Jars of Clay, and I've been a fan ever since. His website is pretty cool, too.

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-03-2003 - 4:20pm
Well you know DH and I had a fabulous vacation. Got to see lots of the country. Denver is so pretty- well Colorado to utah on 70 is gorgeous. I really liked that drive. We also went to Monument valley in Utah- just amazing scenery there. What I've been listening to is all my CD's we were in the car for 5 days so we listened to all our oldies but goodies-0ld Van Halen, Aerosmith, for hubby, my Ce Ce Winans and Dixie Chicks for me. I've not gotten any new CD's that I love- but I do like the new Annie Lennox one, but it's a bit dark.

Stacey