I'm Home!

iVillage Member
I'm Home!
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 12:51pm
I'm thinking that I'm soo glad to be back on board and seeing everyone! We had a nice- but very busy trip. It was made easier by our new car and all. We got to see everyone we wanted to and that was very fun. Mark's Grandma was so glad to see us and we had a good time. We got to visit plenty with her. She loved our dog.

I'm reading the Happy Room by Catherine Palmer. I really love it!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2003 - 12:56pm
Did you do a double take when the board loaded up for the first time? I did, even though we'd discussed the changes. It seemed so different! I'm liking it, though, 'cause it reminds me to read more and ask what others have found.

BTW, did you tell us what kind of car you now have? I'm kinda interested in that topic, though I know little about maintaining them. Mainly, I like to discuss what a car looks like! :) For example, I like seeing a Mustang drive by, but it's got to be a suitable colour - yellow is out!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-03-2003 - 4:13pm
Hi! Well Becca I'll tell you we got a Toyota Corolla. It's 4 door with light grey interior. The outside of the car is called Moonshadow- basically a charcoal grey with a bit of metallic in it. It's pretty nice really. We've upgraded to power windows and locks-cup holders and a CD player from our last car. We've kept my 92 Mazda 323 hatchback. Which is a total econobox! That car doesn't even have a passenger side mirror! It has power assist steering- read strongarm steering. I've been oversteering and overbraking in the new car but I'm loving the automatic again after 11 years in that manual it's a dream.

Thanks for askin' I'm feeling blessed with the new car. Plus it's gettting like 40 mpg on the highway!

Stacey