Wednesday Weather!!!

iVillage Member
Wednesday Weather!!!
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 11:26am
Well, I'm trying to generate some interest in my postings, but I think I might be boring everyone! I'm going to be gone over the weekend a bit so I'll try to get some fresh ideas in my head for posting.

Everyone has weather right? What's the weather like where you are today? When does Fall start or has it already? What kind of weather could you tolerate every day of the year? What is your favorite activity in the fall?

My weather is cooler this morning, I think we're gonna only be high 90's today which should be nice. I really don't think of the fall as starting until October, when I am comfortable in jeans finally! My favorite thing about my Women's retreat each september is going up north a ways and getting some "fall like" cooler weather. It's really a nice treat for me.

I could take our January thru March all year long. It's sunny but not too hot. That's the perfect time of year for me. My favorite fall activity is getting out and hiking- I'm still gonna try this year even with my pregnancy.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 12:31pm
I like fall a lot - kinda cool in the morning, nice in the afternoon. It'll be 23 C today, which looks on my indoor thermometer to be about 74 F. Not bad! I'll take my jacket to work, though, so I'm not cold when I get off at 10 pm.

I'm an indoor person all year, but fall is nice 'cause going for a walk doesn't result in much of a sweat. ;) Bike riding sounds like fun, too, but I don't have one here. Maybe we'll buy a couple next year? (We just spent a bunch on a new computer, plus there's tuition and book costs coming up.)

Gotta run to work now, but I'll be back tomorrow night!!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 1:42pm
You're not boring, I think we're all just busy! I am anyway. The weather here suddenly turned to fall - mid 70's, breezy and sunny. I love fall weather! It's cool enough to get a walk in at lunchtime without needing a shower afterward. Now if only I could get myself going out there at lunch time for a walk!

Stacey - absolutely go hiking, as long as there aren't any problems. I jazzercised and walked all through my first pregnancy, and I think it made a big difference in how I felt.

K.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-10-2003 - 7:56pm
Hello. Newbie here, thought I would join in the conversation. It's still hot and sticky here. About 90 everyday. And watching closely the path of hurricane Isabel.

I love fall, it's my favorite time of year, even though we don't have fall here. I still decorate my house for the season. And that would be my perfect weather, about 65 to 70 during the day, nice and chilly at night.

My favorite activity for fall used to be a trip to the mountains, but once my children were in the higher grades at school, it's pretty impossible to take them out for a vacation.

Carol