Wednesday W's

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 11:14am
What are you up to today?

Which book(s) are you currently reading?

What would you like to discuss next as a group?

When will you be used to your fall routine (question especially relevant to students and mothers of school-age children)?

When was the last time you talked to your siblings and parents?

What's your W question for the day? ;)

My answers:

- Grocery trip this morning, then gave hubby a massage 'cause he isn't sleeping well lately. Will start work in less than two hours.

- I have started both "The Dragon on the Border" and "They Called Her Mrs. Doc." I think this means I really want to read!

- I'd like to find another Dee Henderson or Terri Blackstock. On the non-fiction side, there's Max Lucado or C.S. Lewis. Certainly open to all suggestions, though - I like to expand my reading horizons.

- It'll take me another week or two to get hubby's schedule memorised (though I could just print it out soon) and my work schedule changes a little every week.

- I called my little sis last week when I heard by email that she'd been laid off. Before that, I talked to my mum a day or so before hubby returned. Next week I'll probably call my phone company to be on a new long-distance plan (they actually don't offer many choices) that will allow me to call my parents every week, and probably one or two sisses in the same seven-day period. I'll pay a flat fee for the plan, but I'll get something like 20 hrs for the price of 3. Cool.

- I think I've asked enough q's now! It's your turn!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 11:26am
What are you up to today? Just at the office. I'm going to put in my picture CD and attempt to send some pictures to friends and family of our last 2 trips.

Which book(s) are you currently reading? Living Stones by Orcutt. It's a bit hard to read about a woman who lost her husband and son in an accident.

What would you like to discuss next as a group? I'm not sure. Can I pick a baby book? I think that's what I'll be reading for awhile. I'd like to to a fun fiction book. Maybe the new one by Liz Curtis Higgs?

When will you be used to your fall routine (question especially relevant to students and mothers of school-age children)? I'm in the fall routine- it's the same as summer- no fall here- it's still 105 this week.

When was the last time you talked to your siblings and parents? I spoke with my brother yesterday and my sister in law who's getting married next week. I spoke with my mom today. She got a high chair and stroller at a garage sale and was all excited!

What's your W question for the day? ;) What's your favorite Fall activity?

Hugs, Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-17-2003 - 12:07pm
My fave fall activity is walking outdoors in the fresh air, 'cause it's not hot and usually not cold either. It's fun to take along a camera when the leaves on the trees have started to change colour. And I usually end up bringing at least one leaf home when they drop - Mum showed us when we were little how to make fun patterns and pictures with leaves.

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com