Find a Conversation
|Wed, 09-17-2003 - 11:14am|
Which book(s) are you currently reading?
What would you like to discuss next as a group?
When will you be used to your fall routine (question especially relevant to students and mothers of school-age children)?
When was the last time you talked to your siblings and parents?
What's your W question for the day? ;)
- Grocery trip this morning, then gave hubby a massage 'cause he isn't sleeping well lately. Will start work in less than two hours.
- I have started both "The Dragon on the Border" and "They Called Her Mrs. Doc." I think this means I really want to read!
- I'd like to find another Dee Henderson or Terri Blackstock. On the non-fiction side, there's Max Lucado or C.S. Lewis. Certainly open to all suggestions, though - I like to expand my reading horizons.
- It'll take me another week or two to get hubby's schedule memorised (though I could just print it out soon) and my work schedule changes a little every week.
- I called my little sis last week when I heard by email that she'd been laid off. Before that, I talked to my mum a day or so before hubby returned. Next week I'll probably call my phone company to be on a new long-distance plan (they actually don't offer many choices) that will allow me to call my parents every week, and probably one or two sisses in the same seven-day period. I'll pay a flat fee for the plan, but I'll get something like 20 hrs for the price of 3. Cool.
- I think I've asked enough q's now! It's your turn!