Manic Monday

iVillage Member
Manic Monday
Mon, 09-22-2003 - 2:35pm
Well you know I was wishing for some caffine today! We are headed out of town on Wednesday morning and I've got to tell you I'm feeling overwhelmed by this wedding and all the planning and stuff. I'm trying to just get one thing done at a time and totally supress my nature to worry and be stressed. I just get bothered by having to visit so many in so short of a time and all that. I'm going to remember this when we take our trip home in november. I need more than 3 days!

I went and worked out and ate a good breakfast. Just have to make some phone calls and get my bridesmaid dress in order today. Then tomorrow it's work and pack and a meeting at church. At least i don't have to cook dinner- it's served at the meeting.

What's your plans for the week?

hope it's a good one!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-22-2003 - 10:38pm
Becca's plans:

For tomorrow morning, I want to get some housecleaning done while hubby's in class. Probably concentrate on the vacuuming, so any dust that gets stirred up has settled when he's back. (Guess who hasn't had to vacuum since being tested for allergies?)

I work in the evening, then early Wednesday. Only plans for the middle of the week are to bring home some of the yummy food I've cooked at work, so hubby can sample it.

Thursday is a day off, and I'm not sure what will happen. Hopefully a long walk, some writing, and ladies' night at the church.

Friday is another early work shift, then relaxing with my man. Will try to continue that relaxation the next morning, before more work! My weekend begins at 10 pm Saturday night!

My life doesn't sound terribly exciting, but I'm glad for the job and the little things that keep me busy. Oh yes, and I'm looking forward to contacting my phone company sometime this week - I'll sign up for a plan that will allow me to yak a lot more often (20 hrs for the price of 3).

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-23-2003 - 12:38pm
Becca- Where are you working that you are cooking? I'm not remembering what your job is. I keep thinking of you going to the grocery store to work? I know that's not right though.

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-23-2003 - 10:06pm
Yep, I work at a grocery store. Used to be a cashier, but now I'm in the deli. So far, and I hope this becomes permanent, I'm the "chicken girl" ;) on my shifts. I cook rotisserie chickens (and ham a couple times a day - not as big a seller as the chicken), deep-fry chicken and potatoes, and make several other items as well (including mac&cheese and scalloped potatoes).

I like this position better than being a front-end cashier, partially because of the side-effects of low blood sugar levels. I have more control now over my breaktimes, and can keep food and drink handy. And the shifts go so much faster 'cause I'm busy, busy, busy!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com