Tuesday's Challenge

iVillage Member
Tuesday's Challenge
Tue, 09-23-2003 - 12:20pm
Well I think that I'm interested in seeing some new faces around here on a regular basis. I'm going to place a challenge to all on the board today! How about we invite some people to our place and see if they want to join our community? Do you know of anyone else in your circle who likes to read? Do you think that they might appreciate some good Christian fiction? If you can think of anyone-- e-mail them this site- You can invite a friend with link on this page! It's easy and things are much more fun with lots of members.

I think that I would also like anyone who has any new ideas for posting to post them here as well. My postings aren't generating a whole lot of conversation and I think I'm getting a bit stale! Help me out and let me know if you have any ideas to liven up the place! I think that we have a great thing here- but as a leader- it gets tough thinking of something spectacular every day and I know that I fall short of the mark fairly often.

Thanks for your input and support! You all make this one of my favorite places to be!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-23-2003 - 12:23pm
I had a book suggestion at one point from someone on the Romance Writing board, so maybe I'll post an invite there, with permission from the CLs of course.

Thanks for reminding me to get out there and bring new friends - I get stuck on one or two boards and don't branch out much, but other places could be interesting for us and might expand our own group!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com