Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 2:05pm
1. Have you read any Madeleine L'Engle books?

2. Do you enjoy re-reading novels?

3. On a road trip, would you rather read or take in all the scenery? (Or do you try to accomplish both? ;) )

4. What's the next CD you'd like to add to your collection?

5. Do you have a normal grocery shopping day? (Yes, I ran out of normal questions. ;) )

Here's what I have to say:

1. I've read several of L'Engle's books, and currently have "An Acceptable Time" from the library.

2. I like to re-read, after a long enough time away from the plot (or I'd remember it all too easily). I'm considering going back to "A Wrinkle In Time" since "An Acceptable Time" continues with the same family tree.

3. I used to read most of the time, but now with hubby driving and me in the passenger seat, I talk to him and watch the landscape!

4. I'd like to get Rebecca St. James' "Pray" CD. Almost got it at one point, then forgot about it for a while. There were at least a few good songs, if I'm remembering correctly.

5. We usually just get whatever's on the list whenever we have time. Hubby's been helping with that a lot since I work at the grocery store and tend to stay away when I don't have to work!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 6:55pm
1. I've read some of the kid ones--I think I like A Swiftly Tilting Planet best

2. I do reread books

3. Not since I got carsick years ago ;)

4. I want a Patsy Cline CD

5. I usually buy whenever, sometimes I forget stuff and make more trips

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-03-2003 - 10:25pm
#1 Books: No , never heard of her.

#2 Re-read: all the time.

#3 Road trip: Both when I am not driving.

#4 CD: I have no idea I just go and find one that I like. I just got two new ones. "Behold your God" by The Liberated Waling Wall and "Hit Parade" by Audio Adrenaline.

#5 Shopping Day: No I go when ever I feel like it

Steph

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-04-2003 - 11:14am

Great Friday 5 Questions Becca! Thanks for posting!

1. Have you read any Madeleine L'Engle books? No, but I think that I've heard of her?

2. Do you enjoy re-reading novels? yes, especially Francine Rivers books!

3. On a road trip, would you rather read or take in all the scenery? (Or do you try to accomplish both? ;) ) I do both. Sometimes I read and sometimes I look around. I like to listen to books on tape so I can do both safely! I've not ever gotten carsick from it, thankfully. I would get so bored if I couldn't read in the car.

4. What's the next CD you'd like to add to your collection? I really want the new Dixie Chicks CD.

5. Do you have a normal grocery shopping day? (Yes, I ran out of normal questions. ;) ) No, not a regular day, but we shop for 2 weeks at a time. I would do a month at a time if I had the storage. We hate shopping! I find we save $ if we go less.

Stacey