Find a Conversation
|Fri, 10-03-2003 - 2:05pm|
2. Do you enjoy re-reading novels?
3. On a road trip, would you rather read or take in all the scenery? (Or do you try to accomplish both? ;) )
4. What's the next CD you'd like to add to your collection?
5. Do you have a normal grocery shopping day? (Yes, I ran out of normal questions. ;) )
Here's what I have to say:
1. I've read several of L'Engle's books, and currently have "An Acceptable Time" from the library.
2. I like to re-read, after a long enough time away from the plot (or I'd remember it all too easily). I'm considering going back to "A Wrinkle In Time" since "An Acceptable Time" continues with the same family tree.
3. I used to read most of the time, but now with hubby driving and me in the passenger seat, I talk to him and watch the landscape!
4. I'd like to get Rebecca St. James' "Pray" CD. Almost got it at one point, then forgot about it for a while. There were at least a few good songs, if I'm remembering correctly.
5. We usually just get whatever's on the list whenever we have time. Hubby's been helping with that a lot since I work at the grocery store and tend to stay away when I don't have to work!