The Joy of the Spirit Walk

iVillage Member
The Joy of the Spirit Walk
Sat, 10-04-2003 - 12:25pm
The mystery in a nutshell is just this: Christ is in you, therefore you can look forward to sharing in God's glory. It's that simple. ~Colossians 1:27 The Message~

My Child,

>When you belong to me, I take up residence in your heart. When your heart is my home, I live out my life in the center of your daily decisions and affections and activites. As long as you stay in relationship with me, as long as you yield to my Spirit in you, your thoughts will be the ones I think, your choices will be the ones I make, and your activities will be the ones I enjoy.

You don't need to keep taking your spiritual temperature every ten minutes, saying, "How am I doing? Am I being righteous enough?" You'll know the freedom of the God-inhabited life, the joy of the Spirit walk. And every day you'll understand a little more clearly what Jesus meant when he said, "I do only what I see my Father doing." That's what I call glory.

The Life in You,

>God
Anne
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-04-2003 - 5:48pm
I'm the type to take my temperature often. Thanks for sharing this with us - I hope it helps me to relax!

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com