Thursday Thought-Let's go to the Movies!

iVillage Member
Thursday Thought-Let's go to the Movies!
Thu, 10-09-2003 - 12:34pm

I really want to see some of the movies that are now out. I don't think I've been to see a movie for quite sometime. I can't remember- but I think the Lara Croft was the last movie that I saw. I want to see Under the Tuscan Sun and School of Rock! Anyone out there see either of these? I also want to rent some movies this weekend. I want to see Daddy Day Care and Holes!

What movies are you itchin' to see? What can you recommend/not recommend for other members of the bookshelf to go and spend money on?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2003 - 5:45pm
I have wanted to see the movie Freaky Friday because it looks really funny. And I’d like to see Secondhand Lions too! I haven’t had a lot of time to go to the movies though…seems like my weekend get filled pretty quickly. I’m finally getting a DVD player so I’ll probably wait until they come out on DVD.

~Ruth

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2003 - 10:52pm
Wow Stacey

I just watched Daddy Day Care and was playing with the extras, and they had a trailer for Peter Pan. It was the best trailer I ever saw!!! I am dying to go see it now, I think I'll have to catch it on my days off during Christmas/New Years. It looks like a children's film in the line of The Neverending Story, or other classicaly done ones.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2003 - 10:54pm
I went along to see Freaky Friday with some girls a while back and didn't really want to go. I ended up having to stifle my laughter because I was laughing so loud it was embarassing.
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-10-2003 - 12:32pm
I saw "Tomb Raider 2" on Tuesday, and would love to watch it again. I'd also like to see the second Matrix movie again. And I'd like to own "The Princess Diaries" 'cause it cracks me up every time!

Can't wait for the next LOTR flick as well.

Movie/music junkie (who just made herself a Duncan Sheik disc),

Becca :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com