Saturday Six!

iVillage Member
Saturday Six!
Sat, 10-18-2003 - 11:28am

Welcome to the Christian Bookshelf Weekend! I'm here at the office and wanted to post something interesting and fun! I'll try a Saturday Six and we'll see how it turns out huh?

1. What are your weekend plans for fun?

2. Are you afraid of the dentist?

3. When is the last time you went to the drive in?

4. What's the last great book you read?

5. Which do you prefer breakfast or dinner?

6. Who is your favorite male actor these days?

Just checkin in! Stacey

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-18-2003 - 12:22pm
1. What are your weekend plans for fun? **Watch a movie or two? Haven't yet decided, but I know I have some chores to do. (As usual.)

2. Are you afraid of the dentist? **I think so. Not just scared of any pain in my mouth, but also how much it would cost!

3. When is the last time you went to the drive in? **Never been. :(

4. What's the last great book you read? **Will have to ponder that one for a while. Aside from the Bible, I don't have a lot of ideas for a "great book" list - 'cause I'm too picky.

5. Which do you prefer breakfast or dinner? **Both. And lunch, and snacks in between. ;) Actually, a small breakfast is good, just to get me started for the day. I tend to have larger lunches or suppers, depending on which is eaten at home. (When I work in the afternoon to evening, I make a bigger meal to have before I leave.)

6. Who is your favorite male actor these days? **Someone who's not extremely famous? I'm having a bit of backlash against huge celebrities, and care more about "the little guys."

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-18-2003 - 5:45pm
1. What are your weekend plans for fun? Hoping to hit the state fair this weekend, it's the perfect weather for it!

2. Are you afraid of the dentist? No, because I've got a great one.

3. When is the last time you went to the drive in? Not since I was a kid. My family used to go all the time.

4. What's the last great book you read? I listened to an unabriged book on tape, The Robe. It was so good I now want to get the book.

5. Which do you prefer breakfast or dinner? Breakfast or Brunch when I go out.

6. Who is your favorite male actor these days? I'm not sure I have one!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-18-2003 - 6:23pm
1. What are your weekend plans for fun?

We went shopping today, bought clothes for dh and the kids.

2. Are you afraid of the dentist?

dislike is more like it

3. When is the last time you went to the drive in?

The last one I remember for sure is Superman 4 with my family so that would be probably 15 years ago.

4. What's the last great book you read?

I am enjoying An irish folk fantasy trilogy by Juliet Marillier

5. Which do you prefer breakfast or dinner?

Love all breakfast foods so much that I sometimes have them for dinner!

6. Who is your favorite male actor these days?

Tom Cruise is my perennial favorite but I like the guy who plays Wolverine in X-men and the guy who plays Aragorn and Orlando Bloom who plays Legolas.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 12:27am
1. What are your weekend plans for fun? Craft store with a friend picking out beads for a party. Was going to go to dinner, and through the Halloweenn Corn Maze but that fell through.

2. Are you afraid of the dentist? Afraid does not even cover it. As soon as I get some kind of insurance I plan on taking two Benedryls and going to acess the damage.

3. When is the last time you went to the drive in? Saw Pirates of the Caribeen! This summer,,,,it was the first time for three of us, we found out this small town had one.

4. What's the last great book you read? Vicky Bliss mysteries by Elizabeth Peters

5. Which do you prefer breakfast or dinner? dinner

6. Who is your favorite male actor these days? hmmmm don't like his morals but Hugh Grant's charm and accent,,,also Colin Firth has the accent/charm but in an understated way.