Weekend Recap

iVillage Member
Weekend Recap
Mon, 10-20-2003 - 10:06pm
Stacey asked on Saturday what our plans were, so I thought I'd follow up on my answers. Feel free to do the same. Include any suggestions for fun activities, so we can have a bunch stored up for next weekend!

I worked Saturday night, late actually. There was so much that my co-worker and I punched out almost a half-hour after the deli was officially closed. Hubby drove her home (she had missed her bus) since I was afraid I'd lose my way in the dark! (I'm such a sissy about night driving.)

I stayed home from church on Sunday, though I got out for a good walk and some scenic fall photography. Did some chores and finished Beverly Lewis' "The Crossroad," which was quite good. (It's a sequel, so if you can find "The Postcard," read that first.) Today, a couple more chores and a doctor's appointment. Got to read "Possession" as I waited for over an hour, since my new doc was very busy. Worked on some translation after that and had Subway for dinner. :) Now I'm reading again, 'cause I'm enjoying my book so much.

Back to work tomorrow, though I have Thursday off - on which day I will be picking up "Thorn In My Heart" (Liz Curtis Higgs) from the library. :)

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com