Find a Conversation
|Thu, 10-23-2003 - 9:25am|
Think of at least three things you're glad for, big or small. You can certainly make a long list if you have the time!
My little list:
- warm sweaters and comfy gloves to minimise the chill that's visiting Fredericton (speaking of which, I see snow out my window again)
- fall colours (I snapped a bunch of pictures on Sunday so my mum can share them with me)
- a good music collection, with something for every mood (whether that be rock, pop, classical or worship)
- finally having a family doctor again (went for three years without one and now there's a new medical clinic in town and I managed to get an appointment!)
- the talent God gave me for working with languages (since it's earning me some money at this point, I'm more grateful than ever)
- online friends, like my buddies at the Bookshelf!
- my writing group, for the good chat that fills up my inbox where it used to be empty as a tomb, and for the honest and helpful discussions about writing techniques
Time to get up and move around, 'cause the cold air is coming through my windows (they'll be replaced in November) and our computer chairs are not the comfiest!!
Have a wonderful day!